Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

Btw, your banner misses a "w". :p

True :P Thanks for that I just fixed it.

Keep on with the contest guys! It's your chance to win the 10euro PSC!

Are you still working?

I am waiting now 2 days :)

I am really sorry for this situation. We have an issue with paypal but we'll fix it the soonest we can. You will not loose your money, be sure for this.

Thank you

Frank an mporeis na me e3ipiretiseis exw autes tis 2 meres pou oi trapezes einai kleistes exw balei ena poso gia na dw epeidh einai h 1h fora kai an mporeseis na me boh8iseis 8a pros8esw to ypoloipo...

kanonika sou stelnw PM alla de mou leei an to esteila epitiximena opote postarw mia sto thread sou gia kalo kai gia kako, 3erw pws biazomai apla an mporeis shmera i aurio gia na sou balw kai ta ypoloipa, pantws sto telos i trapeza 8a parei to pososto metaforas i esy :P apanthse mou gia na balw kai ta ypoloipa an ginete

I tried your site and i did a transaction with 25E PSC at 2012-02-17.Its been 11days since then and the money havent been transfered yet.Your support answered me once, the other times i send u emal i got no answer.All this props and you dont care about ur customers? My 25euros got scammed i think..

All transactions were made successfully.

We had an issue with our bank and we've been late with some transactions, but from now on everything is ok.

Thank you for using pay2paid.com!