Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

twn edosa prin 3 meres 2 psc twn 10€ dld 20 kai mu ipe pws to prwh 8a exw ta lefta stn paypal k simera to prwh tn brika meta apo 2 meres sto msn tn ipa pws dn mu exun er8i ka8olou lefta stn paypal ke mu ipe gia ena onoma enos xristh pws k kala 8a ta estelne (dn 8elw na anafero to alo to onoma) k mu ipe malon 8a ksexase ke pws mexri to mesimeri 8a ta exw sigoura k exi er8i to apogeuma k dn ir8an + dn ine online......

makari file mu ekane kiali fora xchange dn lew pws ine scammer apla anisixw dn ine megalo to poso ala ine lefta ke ta xriazome stn paypal grigora g afto postara edw mipws k to di ke to alo to pedi ke ta stili ............

Trusted Guy! I Cant see posts here Like He Is Scammer Or Else! Its annoying and boring...to reply this comments! to all mxc guys Stop Judging something before you test it

Good Luck My Friend I Wish you The Best :)

Yours Василис :)

Thanks everybody for choosing us and for your good comments! We're really appreciate that!

I would like to announce you that our community boards (forum) are finally online!

Pay2Paid Official Community Boards

4l3pnb.png

[glow=grey,2,300]Hello everybody,

I would like to announce you our first contest! You can win a 10€ PaySafeCard without spending money, just by making some clicks!

So here it is:[/glow]

1. Register an account in pay2paid community boards.

2. Login to forum and click on a google advertisment.

3. When the number of registered members reaches 500, the contest will close and 1 of you will win a 10€ psc!

4. Remember that the most clicks you make (every 12 hours) on the ads, the more chances for you to get the psc!

5. Everytime you're making a click on an advertisment you can send me a PM with subject: "PSC contest" in order to check you.

[glow=grey,2,300]So what all of you should do? Register an account now and start clicking! I advise you to stay active on forum in order to increase your chances to win!

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

-Pay2Paid Staff[/glow]

[glow=grey,2,300]

5. Everytime you're making a click on an advertisment you can send me a PM with subject: "PSC contest" in order to check you.

Hope you won't be cheated. :3

Hope you won't be cheated. :3

Would I make this without my protections? ;)

Remember, the more clicks you make the more chances to win!

Would I make this without my protections? ;)

Remember, the more clicks you make the more chances to win!

Btw, your banner misses a "w". :p