League Of Legends Random Topic!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

how i get this ? me didnt play lol now so much so i dont know new changelogs etc.., can i get honor lvl 4 or just drop to 2 ? 

LDuJTeq.png

quality player

how i get this ? me didnt play lol now so much so i dont know new changelogs etc.., can i get honor lvl 4 or just drop to 2 ? 

LDuJTeq.png

pogchamp

noone really knows how the honor system works but yeah u can go up to 5 or drop to 1 

pogchamp

noone really knows how the honor system works but yeah u can go up to 5 or drop to 1 

what about the rewards? i heard u getting more easy keys and boxes and some boxes that dont need any key to open them

what about the rewards? i heard u getting more easy keys and boxes and some boxes that dont need any key to open them

Yes after Rank 3 and onwards you recieve a Loading screen flair , a Season end honor reward and Honor capsules 3sKXY7h.jpg

Honor capsules drop randomly as key fragments every time you login which they are practically a chest+key , but they contain a key fragment / champion shard / grey warwick skin shard / medivial twitch skin shard ( the old refferal reward skins)

WLmFFQh.jpg

as2lblc.png

Yes after Rank 3 and onwards you recieve a Loading screen flair , a Season end honor reward and Honor capsules 3sKXY7h.jpg

Honor capsules drop randomly as key fragments every time you login which they are practically a chest+key , but they contain a key fragment / champion shard / grey warwick skin shard / medivial twitch skin shard ( the old refferal reward skins)

WLmFFQh.jpg

as2lblc.png

looks very op worth starting that game again :D i've got banned many times for cheating but a smurf acc will be good :D trying that new honor systems..

looks very op worth starting that game again :D i've got banned many times for cheating but a smurf acc will be good :D trying that new honor systems..

but when someone stoped honor u , u wont get it :D when are u honor 3 , u need every game get honor or  u wont see it 

i have around 50 keys still, but 0 boxes ;D 

20632779_1426528694096243_1655067785_n.p

Edited by AchYlek

but when someone stoped honor u , u wont get it :D when are u honor 3 , u need every game get honor or  u wont see it 

i have around 50 keys still, but 0 boxes ;D 

20632779_1426528694096243_1655067785_n.p

Gimme ur ping plz