djsocux

Members
  • Content Count

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About djsocux

  • Rank
    Vassal

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.l2.wkb.es
  • Skype
    djbrandonportenart1992

Profile Information

  • Current Mood
    Joyful
  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Spain
  • Location
    Andalucia, Malaga, mijas costa
  • Interests
    ADMIN
    L2 Ultimate Warrior

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, I need someone to lend me a hand in decrypting some system files of a project that is dead more than 4 years ago and I want to revive it. the files I think are encrypted in SmartGuard
  2. before he left me service and suddenly he won't let me
  3. Rates Experience (EXP)1000x Skill Points (SP)1000x Adena1000x Drop Itens10x Quest Experience (EXP)10x Quest Skill Points (SP)10x Quest Adena10x Quest Drop Items10x Spoil1x Weight Limit7x Manor5x Extract Fish3x Enchants Safe Enchant 15 Max. Enchant 30 Normal Scroll chance 66% Blessed Scroll chance 75% and don't break Ancient Scroll chance 85% and is safe Divine Scroll chance 100% Elemental Max. Level Level 7 Elemental Stone chance 40% Elemental Crystal chance 20% Configurations Server, Site and Forum Time UTC + 1 Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2 hours Buff Slots 24 Dance and Songs Slots 12 Max. Clients per PC 2 Min Abnormal status chance 10% Max. Abnormal status chance 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant 20 Anti-Bot (Gameguard) ✔ Geodata and Pathnodes✔ Sub-Class cumulative✘ Sub-Class Quest✘ Sub-Class Max. Level80 Class Master ✔ Off-line Shop mode ✔ Auto Learn Skills ✔ Auto Learn Loot ✔ Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot ✔ Vitality System✔ .expon and .expoff commands ✔ Champions System✔ Wedding System✔ Fotos del servidor H5 WebSite L2 Eden
  4. maps are from my server and who want them have them here xD https://mega.co.nz/#!Fp9B2YpK!bqiTcZ3m9v1U6JCF1xIqvUOPXA9mH2X5c-KhMfMaOWk
  5. Open Beta 21/07/2014 16:00 GMT+1 Atención el día de la Open beta se repartían 100 key con recompensas. WebSite Facebook Site Features Experience (EXP): 15x Skill Points (SP): 15x Adena: 15x Drop Items: 10x Quest Experience (EXP): 20x Quest Skill Points (SP): 20x Quest Adena: 3x Quest Drop Items: 4x Spoil: 20x Weight Limit : 25x Manor: 2x Extract Fish: 5x Safe Enchant: 4 Max. Enchant: 12 Normal Scroll chance: 52% Blessed Scroll chance: 60% Elemental Max. Level: 3 Elemental Stone chance: 50% Elemental Crystal chance: 25% Custom Features Server, and Forum Time: GMT+1 New Clan Hall: 25 New zone Market GM Shop to Dinasty Npc Buffer Basic Lv 1: +10 Events Buffs, Dances and songs Duration: 1 hour Buff Slots: 24 Dance and Songs Slots: 12 Max. Clients per PC: 2 Off-line Shop mode: ✔ Class Master: ✔ Auto Learn Skills: ✔ Auto Learn Loot: ✔ Vitality System: ✔ Champions System: ✔ Wedding System: ✔ Sub-Class cumulative:✘ Sub-Class Quest: ✘ Sub-Class Max. Level: 85 Screenshot
  6. New NPC Reward New Set Apella = Stats Grade S New TAttoo
  7. Guerreros del Infierno Interlude Rates XP: x3000 SP: x3000 Adena: x1000 Party XP: x2(x6000) Drop: x10 Enchant Rates Safe Enchant: 10 Max Enchant: 20 Enchant Rate: 75% Blessed Enchant Rate: 100% (+16) Crystal Enchant Rate: 100% (+20) Custom NPCs Server Informer GK Global GM Shop FULL Scheme Buffer (Buffer & Pet Buffer) Buffer Auto Enchant +10 Top Server Informer Usted puede encontrar en su inventario un libro con toda la información del servidor y todos los eventos que se aran en las próxima semana. Global Gatekeepers El GK Global te tele transporta a todas las áreas del juego y Zonas Especiales. Shops En la tienda de GM encontrar todos los elementos de D a S grado, también a encontrar pergaminos, consumibles, pociones, mascotas, accesorios, etc. Buffers En el servidor encontraras un NPC Buffer, En el cual podréis crear perfiles y usar el auto buff Events Tenemos una gran cantidad de eventos automáticos en nuestro servidor como Team Vs Team (TvT), Death Match (DM) y RaidBoss. Farm Areas Hay un montón de áreas agrícolas personalizados en nuestro servidor. Para aquellos que están empezando, la zona más recomendada es la “Zona Newbie Farm”, donde se encuentran las multitudes desde el nivel 20 al nivel 80 con una caída de adena personalizado. Las otras áreas: “zonas intermedias”, “Zona de Champion” y la “zona de fiesta granja” son para los jugadores de nivel intermedio y veteranos. Las turbas allí deja caer una gran cantidad de adena pergaminos, bendijo a encantar, piedras Elemento / joyas y lingotes de oro. Miscellaneous Protección contra dualbox en eventos (Se ve en la IP de la máquina, no la IP WAN, por lo que los que juegan en Cyber Cafés son libres para jugar) Tiendas offline (Abre una tienda y salir del juego, tu personaje aún se registrarán venta / compra de artículos) Olimpiadas balanceadas (Todas tus cosas es tratado como un + 6 de enchant en las batallas) Castle Sieges Clan Hall Sieges Fortress Sieges Clases balanceadas para un mejor juego 97% PvP título sistema de color Web: http://l2gdi.16mb.com/
  8. Event: Hero for 3 days. 25.06.2012 02:30 Spain Time The event is that the last 3 player that are alive will be rewarded with hero for 3 days and the rest of participants with 150 Blue Eva (jewelry Boss)
  9. Hello AlmostGood, thank you for your opinion i already a global translator so that they can enter all the player in different parts of the world hope to see you soon by the server Note: The community is in English and Spanish :)
  10. Rates • Rate EXP 1000x • Rate SP 1000x • Rate Party EXP 2.5x • Rate Party SP. 2.5x • Rate Drop Items 10x • Rate Drop Spoil 10x • Rate Drop Adena 15x • Rate Quest Drop 10x • Rate Quest Reward 10x • Rate Quest Reward XP & SP 10x • Rate Quest Reward Adena 10x • Rate Raid Boss Drop 10x • Rate Drop Manor 20x • Rate Extract Fish 2x • Rate Hellbound Trust Increase 2x • Rate Epic Jewels 2x • Pet Exp Rate x2 • Max Buff A-beep-t 38 + 4 • Max Dance A-beep-t 20 • Scroll Enchant Safe 4 Max 16 • Normal Scroll Enchant Rate 66% • Blessed Scroll Enchant Rate 100% • Auto Pickup Drop = OK • Player’s Spawn Protect 60s • Subclass without quest = OK • Subclass certification = OK • Buff Duration 2 horas • Npc Buffer = OK • GM SHOP = OK • Gk Global = OK • Reward = OK • HItMan = OK • Rankin (pvp, pk, GB, adena, oly) = OK • Raid Boss = OK • Tattoos = OK • 3 Accounts x PC max = OK Char • MaxRunSpeed = 250 • MaxPCritRate = 500 • MaxMCritRate = 200 • MaxPAtkSpeed = 1700 • MaxMAtkSpeed = 2000 • MaxEvasion = 220 • MaxSubclass = 3 • MaxSubclassLevel = 85 • CharCreationItems = Tattoo Nightamarish( P/M Def, 1.000 Hp/Cp, AtkSpd 1%, Casting 1%, Run 3%, Accurazy 5), 200.000.000 Adena. • Start Zone Custom = OK • Skill Custom Poti Mp = OK • Skill Custom Restun = OK • Noble Free = OK Eventos TvT: 02:00,05:00,08:00,11:00,14:00,17:00,20:00,23:00 Horas LM: 01:00,04:00,07:00,10:00,13:00,16:00,19:00,22:00 Horas DM: 00:00,03:00,06:00,09:00,12:00,15:00,18:00,21:00 Horas Comandos DM EVENT: .dminfo, .dmjoin, .dmleave LM Event: .lminfo, .lmjoin, .lmleave TVT Event: .tvtinfo, .tvtjoin, .tvtleave Goldbars: .deposit, .withdraw Staff Administrador(Yo) BuZaR Web: http://l2gdi.16mb.com Foro: http://l2gdi.16mb.com/foro/ EVENT OPEN SERVER Event Server open Hello users, to welcome you to the server during 2 days, the drop will be multiplied x2, which means that if 50,000,000 drop Adena, 100,000,000 now drop Adena. This event will last for 2 days after which the server is enabled on hopzone Shot Server http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00023.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00024.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00026.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00027.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00028.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00019.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00021.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00020.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00022.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00015.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00016.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00017.jpg[/img] http://l2gdi.16mb.com/fotos/Shot00018.jpg[/img]