[Discussion] L2J "Projects"

Υεs you are true,l2acis is cleaner than l2j.

Actually nowadays,the only one which worths is acis,

anywayreason?

Some devs tried to fix ( i mean to make it stable) l2jarchid premium pack, have so many errors...

seems you dont know anything,

the only reason which peoples love-use l2jbrasil is the facking plenty of useless customs.

If you think that the customs make the server,you'r false.

pff.Frozen has more customs than  brasil.

Also equal has about the equal.

The noob thing in brasil is that the devs don't test good what they commit.

Many devs tried to fix ( i mean to make it stable) l2jarchid premium pack, have so many errors...

yes, a lot of people tried before, and i know people will still try to fix Interlude, and maybe never will be a PERFECT pack, but aCis idea is make pack the most clean as posible, bugless and GOOD well spelled

yes, a lot of people tried before, and i know people will still try to fix Interlude, and maybe never will be a PERFECT pack, but aCis idea is make pack the most clean as posible, bugless and GOOD well spelled

In few weeks or some /2 months, my opinion is.. acis will be more than stable.

Tryskell work hard, every time when i ask him "how are you", he test something or work, i think he love this job as dev.

And about Clean pack is very interesting idea.

In few weeks or some 2 months, my opinion is.. acis will be more than stable.

Tryskell work hard, every time when i ask him "how are you", he test something or work, i think he love this job as dev.

i loved what you said ^^

"LOVE HIS JOB" .. those words are difficult to find, when somebody loves his job, then effort will be rewarded .. i know it :D anyway i will stop spaming here and stay reading all the opinions ^^

i loved what you sayed ^^

"LOVE HIS JOB" .. those words are difficult to find, when somebody loves his job, then effort will be rewarded .. i know it :D anyway i will stop spaming here and stay reading all the opinions ^^

Yea, i can't find another reason because he work for free, right?

and really .. why ? [about "premium" archid]

I don't want to flame/blame anyone (for example Archid premium devs, for example Tuga/Setekh)

Just expressing my opinion what have have i seen at premium archid.

You wanted me to explain it so here it is:

- I was testing premium archid and i was trying to make it stable and fixed (fixing most important bugs, like showing items from inventory, to village teleport buttons after death, Gameserver errors, but i just realised that there are to many of them.

As I said, i was wondering if it was real premium one, but it doesn't really matter now.

Ok now you know my opinion, thats all.

Its sad but but for example "premium" archid is useless as shit

Bingo.

I was playing a server which were using archid PREMIUM pack and we find some bugs.

Also it can be crashed sooo easy.

What Matim said,i was saying them to all of my previous replys.

+1

Yea, i can't find another reason because he work for free, right?

yes ^^

althought i still don't understand why people most of them think that best work is only payed, mostly that's true, but not always, let's leave now packs show us what they can do, if they can hold what making a pack means ^^

yes ^^

althought i still don't understand why people most of them think that best work is only payed, mostly that's true, but not always, let's leave now packs show us what they can do, if they can hold what making a pack means ^^

same thing, if you pay devs... they can fail too....

The best choose for a skilled developer, in my opinion, is L2J. If you don't have the time to add SO many fixes/missing features, you should pick l2jaCis. About l2jfree..... yes.. it's a very clean and well developed project but.. c'mon how will a niewbie compile it, he will run ant build pom.xml :D. L2JFrozen, is a nice project, although i don't like the fact that it began with customs... Now you will ask, didn't they add customs for their server, l2frozen? But my answer is they should wait, fix it up, and then add what you need for you server, BUT keep no-customed source too. Also about l2jfrozen, i didn't like it based l2jscoria.... About l2jbrasil and teon i won't talk. Also i didn't like that you said l2jxtreme isn't good. You can't say that yet... I mean, it just started, but starting with c/p commits from other projects isn't the best :D Also making a server on it isn't the best thing to do...

in 1 year yes... couse this slow development lol :(

in 1 year will be released L3. l2 will be dead! Muahahahah! xD

and no one will play l3 because that wont be lineage.

The best choose for a skilled developer, in my opinion, is L2J. If you don't have the time to add SO many fixes/missing features, you should pick l2jaCis. About l2jfree..... yes.. it's a very clean and well developed project but.. c'mon how will a niewbie compile it, he will run ant build pom.xml :D. L2JFrozen, is a nice project, although i don't like the fact that it began with customs... Now you will ask, didn't they add customs for their server, l2frozen? But my answer is they should wait, fix it up, and then add what you need for you server, BUT keep no-customed source too. Also about l2jfrozen, i didn't like it based l2jscoria.... About l2jbrasil and teon i won't talk. Also i didn't like that you said l2jxtreme isn't good. You can't say that yet... I mean, it just started, but starting with c/p commits from other projects isn't the best :D Also making a server on it isn't the best thing to do...

i liked the way you said that ^^

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS .. I EXPECT YOU CAN SPEAK THAT WAY OLYMPUS DID, JUST DON'T DISTURB, MAKE "COMMENTS" AS THEY MUST BE .. AVOID MAKING PEOPLE THINK YOUR WAY :D

anyway i think comments you said them all are good :D .. making polemic.. the most i like xD!

i will still keep reading how this is going on greets ^^

The 'base' as always is l2jserver,then read some guides/tutorials of how to fix shits/hacks/exploits etc... and have fun.

If you're a smart guy and creative,use l2jfree as base (For me the best IL of all time,but not for newbies).

That's all

Aaafff, this is a troll topic for sure :P.

I have no pretention to say my pack is fine, as I have no pretention to say others packs are shitty. All depends of your personal point of view, and from what you expect about a pack.

Saying IL is fine is perhaps... Too much. There is work, a lot of work about. It goes from skills add, to olympiad refactor, to broken mmocore, to broken zone manager,... Optimization too, why to load a character table with 50 values when only 35 are useful ? No use of switch, no use of collections... AIs ? Nonexisting. And such.

If L2J can finally handle a lot of people nowadays, it's because they worked about stability and performance. They reworked entire parts of code. Do you really think they made it was for fun (hey dude, I got free time, let's recode a working feature yoohoo !) ? It was needed.

Any IL pack is fine. But which will you use, between one which uses 200mo ram at start, and another which uses 350/400mo, with exactly same features from players PoV ?

aCis is only my PoV about how IL should be refactored. Others packs got their personal opinions aswell. My timeline have been already be used by some projects, and they're enough honest to admit it and give me credits in their timelines.

----

About primal subject, saying to use L2J is kinda stupid, as people try to make packs since 3 years. Except if you decide to do some heavy modifications like MMOCore by your own, I suggest you to use a pack. All got their own bugs, mine too.

If you can handle signets add, zone manager rework, grandbosses add, olympiad refactor, exploits fix, MMOCore rework, well... You trully should begin to make your own pack lol. Because a lot of people awaits it.

----

For guys saying L2 will die with L3, I want to say... L2 "IS" already dead. Since Kamalol. And it's the feeling of many, many people.