aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

question is whats the point of replacing XML? Theres no serious adventage gained yet we discuss a lot of disadventage that would come from it.

I agree, that's a lot of work for what, easier parsing (at least, JAXB) ? Please. That's not like you write a XML parser every day. And the finality is (probably) the same in performance.

The main problem about XML, is in fact, the data edition which is, tbh, a pain in the ass for custom usages. Now if you have to create 200 monsters, with their own data and own droplist, that's another problem. Keeping SQL where infos is splitted between 4 different SQLs doesn't easier the task neither.

Who want to write a Navicat for XML ? :P

I agree, that's a lot of work for what, easier parsing (at least, JAXB) ? Please. That's not like you write a XML parser every day. And the finality is (probably) the same in performance.

The main problem about XML, is in fact, the data edition which is, tbh, a pain in the ass for custom usages. Now if you have to create 200 monsters, with their own data and own droplist, that's another problem. Keeping SQL where infos is splitted between 4 different SQLs doesn't easier the task neither.

You do  :troll:

http://www.altova.com/xml-editor/

its a good way to write your own xml writer also or just an sql to xml or txt to xml converter

its a good way to write your own xml writer also or just an sql to xml or txt to xml converter

There are so many out there.

Changeset 303

Headquarters, Four sepulchers, Misc

Headquarters

- HPs are now properly setted, but during flag spawn (as we refactored npcs.xml, the NPC got 40HPs following L2OFF).

- HPs is currently doubled when Noblesse HQ version is used (and not, as regular L2J, damages mitigation).

- L2SiegeFlagInstance cleanup.

- drop of SiegeFlagStatus.

- show skill cast error message even out of castle area.

Four sepulchers

- Q620 rework (HTMs renamed, simplified structure).

- Wigoth doesn't burn a Used Grave Pass anymore.

- You can choose your recipe correctly.

Misc

- [301] fix an Integer > int issue : if parameter is an int, .remove( method of ArrayList removes by index, not by given object.

- [301] revert an experimental code for ss/bss effect, which has been commited by negligeance (and was buggy).

- fix a log warning related to a SystemMessage.

- slight edit in targetReconsider() method in order mobs don't attack doors or invisible GMs (+ a lot more checks). Don't make anymore movement checks for "regular" targetReconsider (reserved for skills checks).

- edit StatsSet logs, in order it gives info related to the missing stat.

- L2CharTemplate/L2NpcTemplate got more values setted by default (if you have to create a custom template, you got minimum infos to care about).

- drop unrelated/inheritated stats from doors templates (as it inherits from L2CharTemplate, not L2NpcTemplate, no need of exp/sp/rHand/lHand/etc).

- add pdef/mdef of doors on admin shift click panel (more fashion).

- fix an error in calcSiegeRegenModifer() formula (wasn't taking custom in consideration). Move method from double to boolean.

- fix a concurrent issue on L2CommandChannel + basic cleanup.

Preparing the next, retail karma formulas and random fixes.

I'm not interested, thanks :troll:

Shake dat boobs!

enough.

Hahahaha Sido :troll:

I gotta find this gif once again, it's so OP! :D

Edit: With dedication to Sido <3 :troll:

tumblr_lz1faaJ2951qhg5qko1_400.gif

Changeset 304

Karma, Misc

- [L2J 6074] added retail karma drop/gain system.

- KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_BE_KILLED_IN_PZ does only what the name suggests. Drop redundant checks on isInsidePeaceZone().

- don't clean karma on death if ALT_GAME_DELEVEL is setted to False (as karma drop is related to xp loss upon death).

- don't earn a PK point on summons/pets kills (but still earn karma).

- drop 4 configs related to Karma calculation method.

- restoring exp (via BSoR / res skills / GM commands add_xp) don't clean karma. Ty Zerador for report.

Misc

- L2CastleTeleporterInstance cleanup, also fix an HTM typo. Ty sahar.

- [L2J 6070] cleanup calculateRewards(). Multiple fixes and performances tweaks.

- doesn't create an empty map if aggrolist was empty.

- avoid to calculate xp/sp gain if attacker is dead.

- limit the list of rewarders to L2PcInstance (avoid all checks regarding summons).

- fix issue regarding summons/summoner damages (one was overwriting the other, now it cumulates).

- calculations are based on total damage made, not on maxHP of the monster.

- don't earn a PvP point on summons/pets kills.

- cleanup L2Party (internal vars uses rather than getters/setters, party broadcast setted to 12s instead of 10sec).

- drop useless itemhandler ChristmasTree.

- beast ss/sps are desactivated on summon death + cleanup poor overidden use on doDie() (L2Summon, L2PetInstance, L2SummonInstance).

New spawnlist(l2off generated) under test-mode.

Find more here:

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=4516.0

big thanks to mcbigmac

Gj, but why spawnlist in xml? I suppose you will make an extra sql for //spawn command right?

Gj, but why spawnlist in xml? I suppose you will make an extra sql for //spawn command right?

Thats not good for some of us, they should give us the chance to implement what we want; SQL or XML because XML makes it very difficult to make a costum server, since 20% of the admin commands are useless

Refering about the Droplist, Npc and Spawnlist who in my opinion shoul'd be fully editable IG