aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

u must be right db is not rly used, only items table and few more maybe and dpbBryan must know better than me if it can (and should) be improved in any way

If you want to take a look at a "simple" way to increase db stability there are some rules named Normal Form im sure that the first guys that used a db on a l2j server already used them, so it should be ok, but you can find them here

Not sure if sacrastic or not D:

Rev 203

Feedable/Tamed? Beasts AI rework, 3 quests, misc.

Feedable/Tamed? Beasts (changes compared to L2J).

drop of the invisible timer (20min). The only timer is the check of 1min to consume food.

Tamed beasts don't attack you when you kill others pets (faction clan lol), nor when you hit them (they still buff themselves, dunno why).

Tamed beasts disappear if they go out the Wild Beast Reserve (13k radius compared to central tower).

Tamed beasts don't buff you if you already got the buff it wanted to buff with. Understand you won't be buffed 4 times with Guidance.

Mana recharge is seperated of the heal condition. There's now a HP and MP condition for each case.

The AI of Tamed Beast is as following : 25% heal, 25% mana recharge, 25% debuff, 25% nothing. It replaces all others random chances. The fact it goes on the "heal" option doesn't mean it will heal you. The pet must have the skill in his skill list. You must be low HP/MP aswell (50%).

Quests

addition of Q038, Q039, and Q263. Ty Fernandopm.

Misc

addition of "//reload acar", acar stands for "admin command access right" (ty DjSterios?).

"quest" option is only for single quest. Previous "//reload quest" has been changed for "//reload scripts".

"server_menu.htm" got a combobox listing all reload options from now. As "quest" need a parameter, I couldn't include on it.

You can now restart during a fight as a GM (ty DjSterios?).

Old changes on MyTargetSelected? have been reverted.

All good words,best project blabla and no one developed his server on it.

You bitches,this would be the best support and you will have cookies.

cookies for all,arriva!

Actually this show us how the things are really,no one good interlude dev made a server and that's why we are with bunch crap of il servers.Everyone looking for the ready custom pack and whatever it comes.

For 1 last time,tryskell keep up and guys support if you can.

All good words,best project blabla and no one developed his server on it.

You bitches,this would be the best support and you will have cookies.

cookies for all,arriva!

Actually this show us how the things are really,no one good interlude dev made a server and that's why we are with bunch crap of il servers.Everyone looking for the ready custom pack and whatever it comes.

For 1 last time,tryskell keep up and guys support if you can.

It's because I wrote too much on timeline's comment section, so time they read the previous comment, the new one comes and they haven't time to test anymore.

It looks realist, no ?

Btw, cookies for all friends and "true" supports (not ppl ghosting me on MSN with "I will help you" then never see them anew on, or lamers waiting aCis "ends" to use it) since aCis' born. For true helpers, coming from old or newest time, you deserve a "Deluxe Special Chocolate Cookie" (don't search in database, but there's a cookies's jar).

As credits on quests, heroes don't need to be mentioned ^^.

Changeset 204

Quests, misc

Quests

- addition of Q294, Q403, Q406 && Q508 (ty fernandopm and Alexa).

- little corrections on Q401 && Q509.

Misc

- No more ghost messages between 2 blows (ty RaphaelFersan).

- Tamed Beasts correctly debuff (inverted check, I thought it was a npcskills issue but not).

Changeset 205

Quests, regex pattern, misc

Quests - addition of 3 quests.

- Q020, Q046 && Q661. Ty fernadopm and M4N0LIS.

- numerous typos on Q045, and light typos everywhere (enjoy "replace" tool).

Regex - I feel greeks will howl like werewolf at midnight.

- Name pattern is now hardcoded (generic regex is replaced by hardcoded pattern). It means related configs have been dropped.

- those useful methods (isValidName / isValidPlayerName) have been cleaned up then put on Util, as it can be used on many places.

- settitle and setname have been secured using isValidPlayerName method. It means you can't give anymore a stupid name with strange characters. You can thank SweeTs. PS : you still can attribute yourself a stupid name editing database directly. Well if you decide to pull the trigger, I can do even better (like kicking all noobs with not regular names at Enterworld).

Misc

- fix CH doors issue (coming with XMLization of doors). I don't get why it works like that and not before, honestly.

- addition of an actionFailed packet when you massclick on doors, to avoid to be stucked.

- PetNameTable has been dropped (as 50% of that file has been put on Util with regex change, only one method was left... I decided to move it).

- the correct message is shown when you create a character with invalid name (before, only "16 characters" message was shown).

• 2 weeks later...

your project sucks valakas quest npc dont work antharas npc dont work baium npc dont work

fix this project and after show us how good development you are

Silence kid :) they are just unrewriten from python to java. You should be dekarmed for post like that

your project sucks valakas quest npc dont work antharas npc dont work baium npc dont work

How dare you to post without knowing anything...?! Damn bot -.~

Don't feed one post troll.

Rev 212 is up, 3 quests added and tutorial core side is made (dp under preparation eventually).

The only thing you are doing is mass posting to up your post count (bot) like I have seen in a dozen other threads; your replies are nothing more than "ty".

Mod should delete your posts since I doubt you have even tried the pack.

It might not be finished, but code-wise it is one of the best IL packs that I have ever seen.

Polom polom.

Changeset 213

Six quests, misc.

Quests

- addition of Q117, Q262, Q617, Q650, Q652 && Q653. Ty fernandopm && EnDmOsT for the good work.

- Q652 && Q653 are partially rewritted compared to L2J. The initial spawn and respawn of NPCs are handled by scripts directly. HTMs have been improved too, as L2OFF itself seems wrong.

- Q650 needed a multisell change, as rewards were wrong.

- some minor typos on existing quests.

Misc (L2Party)

- A bug concerning messages when your party member obtain an item with > 1 a-beep-t has been corrected. Ty Sikken for the report.

- A message about obtaining enchanted item has been added (missing on current L2J trunk...)

- Some eventuals NPEs have been fixed (3-4), and a general cleanup has been made (sometimes coupled with code improvements).

Olympiads on the refactor way (for facebook fans, you know it since 2 days).

For the moment, addition of Treaser's patch (based on Sigmo crap), I fully fixed L2OlympiadManager (monument of heroes / manager), addition of missing features. I made some searches too, saw some videos.

After Olympiads (in a couple of days...), I will try to move on grandbosses / epic quests in order people can open a high rate server.

And a chocolate cookie for the 25k views topic viewer.