Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

this is all u do as far as i can see,

help or keep it for u, since ur not right.

 

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

Posted

actually i am right with it you just lack of knowledge to understand it so please dont be that ignorant or dont point your finger at me with "he flamed him he flamed him" cause thats not the case.

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

Posted

im just looking on ur current posts.

u just like to talk.

 

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

Posted

Like to talk?Okay than proove me wrong on anything regarding to l2j anything if you want open a topic somewhere and ask atleast we can leave the spam out of this topic...

what l2j ? the one u fail :)) ?

Posted

as i said leave the spawm out of here and try to proove me wrong if you can :)

i dont want to prove u anything, since regarding to ur posts, u prove me a lot.

+ the chat i had with u on msn some time ago.

 

let this project finish his job, and dont talk about it when he is still in a egg.

and about spam, who's talking ? regarding to all ur posts that are the same. i dont know who spam moar.

Posted

trollty.jpg

 

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

 

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns, shield blocking magic (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

 

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

 

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

 

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

 

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

 

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

 

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

 

-----

 

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

 

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

 

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... MMOCore is disbalanced, friendinvite too... This is weird fork, really :(.

Posted

Bha, IntrepidTroller :P.

 

If you read what I code, you will know I'm aware about Freya changes. "Know your enemy..." I didn't commit things like archer distance, static cooldowns (well it's what actually come in my mind). Or better say, I refactored as Freya is, but reverted to IL some parts of the code.

 

I don't need you agree with my project, you got an 'known problem' with IL and IL lovers (with people more simply), and as you seems to be back, I couldn't be "not" trolled about this personal choice.

 

Some choices have to be made, and I don't present the project to be retail-like, but the most "up-to-date" concerning features and methods. IL retail can't be reached, as L2Off IL isn't even retail-like. If L2J is 75% retail, L2Off is 95%. Still it's not retail. Retail can't be reached, but I can approach the 90% better than the original 75%, plus improving general code.

 

If I was copying skills from Freya, be aware I would have finished it since some weeks already... For you, "stupids demons of stupidity", I repeat once : I use IL as main build (values/effects/values effects), and refactor using Freya (isDebuff, saveVs, nextActionIsAttack,...). Some parts are even copied from Hellbound, as the ImmobileUntilAttacked effect (Meditation / ForceMeditation) which doesn't exist in Freya. Stop pointless offtopic then.

 

You try to fight with the wrong person talking with Sido, he's not aware about what I have changed, change and will change. Yourself, you do stupid (your favorite word fit well to you in this particular case) suppositions (like those ppl saying "aCis = fail" when they support a project using my own commits...) without even checking timeline.

 

I'm cold-minded and you make me more laugh than being upset.

 

Next time, do constructive posts. It doesn't have to be fully positive, nor positive. But avoids stupid attacks on non-existent problems. I know what I do, and if it's long, there is a reason. I verify what I commit using many websites, old answers from forums too.

 

-----

 

About next changes, to avoid to do a total offtopic (as Intrepid seems to like to bring chaos whenever he goes) :

 

PunishLevel (from Coyote share's idea), with a couple of adminhandlers refactors and shutdown refactor.

 

Yeah, from Freya. Admincommandhandlers will be disbalanced... :(

 

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen :P

Posted

flame what?seriously i've seen the changes and its clear adaptation of things from freya to il...

 

hehe ofc i just mentioned that it can happen after some time i really dont mind what project whoever works on just mentioned a thing that can be happen Tongue

 

One word : You are exceptional :P. Ok it's 3, but still you worth it.

 

Back to topic plx :).

Posted

thanks for this nice share

this is not a share. it's a project (spamzor).

 

So after your next commit, you will refactor friendinvite or all of the commands? :)

Posted

See, it's those sorts of comments which are bad, or at least who show how bad are ppl :P.

 

Friends/blocklist are refactored since rev 46 (since 1 month ago). http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/46

 

I will continue on skills, but begin admin commands aswell to split the boringness of skills XMLs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..