aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

I have nothing agains slow development as long what is being done shows that he/they are doing a good job. Taking extra time to do things results in better stability than pumping out code just to show people revision changes.

You don't see new revision,but he's working "backstage" :> .

You will see soon :) .

but is tryskell so excited about it, that he/she don't even login on mxc or his/her forum?

but is tryskell so excited about it, that he/she don't even login on mxc or his/her forum?

lol

I/We will not "apologize" for anything.

Tryskell was clear for his job at project,etc.

I have nothing agains slow development as long what is being done shows that he/they are doing a good job. Taking extra time to do things results in better stability than pumping out code just to show people revision changes.

Right.

I know Sethek will hate to read this post if he reads it, anyway :D.

I do "internal commits" (pickup it in 2nd degree) under the form of patches, using date, hour, and description. This is a good mean to advance without commit. Since yesterday I'm around 10 'commits' (I didn't sleep and now after 1 hour of bike & 1 hour of swimming pool I'm near death :D).

As you seems to be from FBI : chameleon rest, charge effect complete rework, silent move, relax, effets fear & confusion, added/corrected cpdampercent for wrath, refactor L2SkillCreate -> only from yesterday/today. Commit is around 13k lines now.

lalacp.jpg

Why I don't commit... I try to give you something to test, which I know it doesn't have weird visible bugs which basically make you whine and make me lose time. I reworked the 4th XML, and it's under debug right now (adding FATAL effect for exemple).

The goal is to debug entirely the 4th first XMLs, you will have many things to test and I can write others time you review skills. Some things will be broken (items restriction, as it need itself a refactor).

Now, if you got a problem about time delay, I'm not chronopost, I'm not payed, and I already said there are many existing packs.

Instead of playing whining spectator, you can help because I need people in some tasks (written in forum), and atm I miss people on the systemmessage thing. So instead of babycrying about an actual stable release which will be "unstable" for like 10 revisions, help with others parts, you will make my live easier, project could go faster and your wait will be shorter.

To finish, I check this topic everyday (each hour more or near), but I use it as an alert tool to announce new commits when they come. If I don't have to post, I won't post, and positive people commentaries are enough to make me work.

Want a cookie now ?

well yes I agree with slow development as long as quality is good, but slow development like l2j, heheh i will just say no ty :P

We will not miss you :P but you are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Anyway,as you don't find anything intresting here you could let this topic/project.

Cheers

We will not miss you :P but you are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Anyway,as you don't find anything intresting here you could let this topic/project.

Cheers

yeah, since there are not customs for his pro server...

yeah, since there are not customs for his pro server...

You are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Cheers

--------

If there are more guys like these ,i recommend not to try even post.

But thnx to let me know what kind of "devs" you are and how much brainless you are.

No insults,just the truth.

i was sarcastic? maybe? lol man, you are not even the owner of this project to judge others so hard. calm down...

You were not seem to be if i judge from your other replies.

Anyway,forget it.

I am discussing you know.When someone "throw" whatever he wants, he must also understand what he just said(lol).

And i would like to when you are judging the project w/e, reply only if you have arguments,

otherwise one word suits you....dumb.