[Guide] l2walker - opening boxes with keys.

divine1

• 2 weeks later...

uhm.. walker is walker.. it got nothing to do with the client.. so yea.. it works in "all" but.. be ware that with the settings mentioned you will be opening both.. chests and boxes,and u don't hit back.. from what ive tested anyway.. so. make sure u got a char behind ur back to kill the "chests"

I checked sth few days ago and.. there are chests and chests ;)

Client modifications are not needed, walker views the list of mobs. Some of the chests listed are boxes indeed, and will always behave as boxes. You only have to make the right choice once when configuring walker about which of them are "good" and which are "bad" chests. I hope you got my point.

Cheers.

here is my trick :P

download any boxes/chests patch for your client... run the game normal with walker..open up the walker at the spot your gonna open boxes at..then mons settings, uncheck attack from ALL,and spoil too,then go to information.. then monsters..and keep targeting each chest untill you target the right one ( you will see on your client which one you targeted :o ) you should see it ingame if its a chest or box, after you have chosen your box, right click on it from the information>mons menu and check on attack,uncheck everything else

enjoy :P

PS: you better have another char a bot or not, killing the chests ,or boxes wont respawn

PS2: and don't put ur hopes up too high.. the enchant weapon scrolls rate is too low..soo.. you will have lots of enchant armors x)

• 4 weeks later...