[Guide][EN] Garen, The Might of Demacia

Garen

Even if im banned, I just wanna share my latest guide with you:

Garen, The Might of Demacia

TAGS: Fighter, tough, carry, melee, silence, farmer

86.jpg

Throughout Valoran, the resolve of Demacia's military is alternately celebrated or despised, but always respected. Their ''zero tolerance'' moral code is strictly upheld by civilians and soldiers alike. In combat, this means Demacian troops may not make excuses, flee, or surrender under any circumstance. These principles are espoused to their forces by unrivaled demagogues who lead by example. Garen, the valiant warrior who bears the title ''the Might of Demacia'', is the paradigm to which these leaders are compared. Thousands of great heroes have risen and fallen on the bloody battlefields between Demacia and its preeminent rival, Noxus. It was beneath their mighty banners of war that Garen first met steel with Katarina, the Blade Mistress. The infantrymen who beheld this event (and survived) commented that it seemed as though the two were locked in a mortal waltz against a symphony of clashing blades.

Garen, the pride of the Demacian military and leader of the Dauntless Vanguard, returned from this battle breathless for the first time in his career, though some speculate that this was due to reasons other than exhaustion. The plausibility of these rumors was bolstered when, in every instance thereafter, Garen seized the opportunity to encounter the Blade Mistress again. A paragon of Demacian ethic, Garen never entertained such allegations, for he knew others couldn't understand. Even simply the pursuit of a worthy opponent on the battlefield is, to a true warrior, the reason to rise each morning. The promise of one, particularly so beautifully and diametrically opposed, is the validation of his existence.

''The most effective way to kill an opponent is to slice through the man next to him.'' - Garen, on front line strategy

Stats

Damage 57.66 (+3 / per level)

Health 455 (+96 / per level)

Mana 0 (+0 / per level)

Move Speed 315

Armor 19 (+2.7 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)

Health Regen 1.8 (+0.17 / per level)

Mana Regen 0 (+0 / per level)

Ability

86-1.gif

Decisive Strike(active)

Garen's next attack strikes a vital area of his foe, dealing bonus damage and silencing them.

Garen gains a 15/20/25/30/35% speed boost for 2 seconds. His next melee attack deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+) physical damage and silences his target for 2.5 seconds.

86-2.gif

Courage(active)

Garen's kills increase his armor and magic resistance. He may also activate this ability to give himself a damage reducing shield.

Pbeepive: Garen's armor and magic resist are permanently increased by 0.5 every time he kills an enemy unit. This bonus is maxed at 5/10/15/20/25.

Active: Garen places a defensive shield on himself for the next 3 seconds, decreasing all damage taken by 10/15/20/25/30%.

86-3.gif

Judgement(active)

Garen performs a dance of death with his sword, dealing damage around him for 3 seconds, and reducing the duration of slows by 50%. Garen removes any slow effects on him at the start of the dance.

Garen rapidly spins his sword around his body for 3 seconds, reducing the duration of slows by 50% and dealing 15/35/55/75/95 (+) physical damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 seconds. Garen removes any slow effects on him at the start of the dance.

The bonus damage is further increased by Garen's critical strike chance. Damage to minions is reduced by 50%.

86-4.gif

Demacian Justice(active)

Garen calls upon the might of Demacia to deal a finishing blow to an enemy champion that deals damage based upon how much life his target has missing.

Garen calls upon the might of Demacia to attempt to execute an enemy champion, dealing 175/350/525 magic damage plus 1 damage for every 3.5/3/2.5 health they are missing.

86-5.gif

Perseverance(pbeepive)

Garen will regenerate .5% of his maximum health per second after not receiving damage for 7 seconds.

Ability Build

1) E - Judgment

2) Q - Decisive Strike

3) W - Courage

4) E - Judgment

5) E - Judgment

6) R - Demacian Justice

7) Q - Decisive Strike

8) E - Judgment

9) Q - Decisive Strike

10) E - Judgment

11) R - Demacian Justice

12) Q - Decisive Strike

13) W - Decisive Strike

14) W - Courage

15) W - Courage

16) R - Demacian Justice

17) W - Courage

18) W - Courage

Items Build

If you fight vs. mages use:

3111.gif

Mercury's Treads

+25 Magic Resist UNIQUE Pbeepive: Enhanced Movement 2 Reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, and immobilizes by 35%.

If you fight vs. fighters use:

3047.gif

Ninja Tabi

+25 Armor +12% Dodge Chance UNIQUE Pbeepive: Enhanced Movement 2

3026.gif

Guardian Angel

+68 Armor +38 Magic Resistance UNIQUE Pbeepive: Revives your Champion upon death, restoring 750 Health and 375 Mana, this effect can only occur once every 5 minutes.

3075.gif

Thornmail

+100 Armor UNIQUE Pbeepive: On being hit by standard attacks, returns 30% of damage taken as magic damage.

If you fight vs. Mages buy the Banshee's Veil first.

3102.gif

Banshee's Veil

+450 Health +400 Mana +57 Magic Resist UNIQUE Pbeepive: Blocks one negative spell every 30 seconds.

3083.gif

Warmog's Armor

+920 Health +30 Health Regen per 5 sec Pbeepive: Permanently gain 4.5 Health and .15 Health Regen per 5 sec per minion kill. Champion kills and beepists grant 45 Health and 1.5 Health Regen per 5 sec. Bonuses cap at +450 Health, and +15 Health Regen per 5.

3068.gif

Sunfire Cape

+450 Health +45 Armor Pbeepive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies.

Runes & Masteries & Spells

Rune build

Red(Marks)- Armor Pen. Marks

Yellow(Seals)- Dodge Seals

Blue(Glyphs)- Cooldown Reduction Glyphs

Quintessence- Flat Health Quintessence

Masteries

21 - 0 - 9

Spells

Ghost.png

Ghost

Your champion ignores unit collision and moves 27% faster for 14 seconds.

Flash.png

Flash

Instantly teleports your champion towards your mouse cursor within a 425 range.

Tips & Tricks

Tip1: If you start playing buy Boots of Speed + 3 health Potions, If you fight vs anyone use your Judgement skill on them(because of the boots of speed you are faster then them). If you lose HP, go hide in the bush and let your pbeepive do the work!

Tip2: Try to kill lots of minions to increase the effectiveness of Courage

Tip3: Garen is only constrained by cooldowns, makign items such as Youmuu's Ghostblade & Brutalizer very effective for him(buy these items only if you are already a OP Tank)

Tip4: When you try to hunt a enemy down use Decisive Strike, but don't hit the enemy yet, you get speed from this skill. Then use Judgement right after it.

Tip5: Demacian Justice is a perfect Kill Steal Ulti, When you see someone with less then 20% hp, Strike Demacian Justice on him/her.

What will your Results be?

If you play Garen like i just tried to explain to you you will end up like this:

damacia.png

Yes, this were my games

Guide by Chucky

Ur avatar makes me want to fap :<

lol. dont go offtopic.

one of my top 10 champs :)

i got his all skins

about me i make 9 - 21 -0 masteries

about items:

item_105.jpgitem_62.jpgitem_62.jpgitem_36.jpgitem_40.jpg and item_85.jpg or item_9.jpg

its good for tank build and make ugly team gang :P

i prefer only +3 boots.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...