L2C The new LineageII Emulator

DragonHunt0r

public int Karma { get; set; }

what does mean { get; set; } ? that u can get and set ? is that integrated on c++??

He is creating get and set method for karma, prolly...

This is a really nice work :)

It's time to leave this Crappy Java Servers and pass to a real server written in a stable language :D

Gratz Man

Fail. You know nothing about java, so stop spamming.

This is a really nice work :)

It's time to leave this Crappy Java Servers and pass to a real server written in a stable language :D

Gratz Man

to make it done need years of work.

to make it done need years of work.

when i posted something like this 4 pages before,all dissagreed with me and flamed me

now ...^^

and project seems outdated stuck on rev 18 so no years but centuries

boeman (the other dev) is at some vacation for 4 days but he will be back tomorrow i think

atm we must think about the L2World and npc server, so before we do commits we want to get it done ;p

the { get; set; } is just some property like..

if its

int karma { get; }

you only get the value but you can't change it

Hey DragonHunter good work i think you will beat l2j becasue you are a good programer :) i can help you with a HWID PRotector if you understand me ! A DediServer To Seed a server is imposible ! like you seed to  have a computer and set  a dedicated server with 100 mb's and the all the computer where have L2C will be Fully Speedy !

About Anti-Hacks You Have To Care About L2phx ! you can use a  Socket Connection between The Server And The User To Check IF The Bytes and packets are the same! And you Can Make The Best Pack 4ever ! And You Can Sell it ! yet programing C# and i can give you some ideas that can help you to make better and faster and safer your L2C :) if you want too ! then add to my msn: toni_lol@msn.com i think you know me haha Cya s00n

Hey DragonHunter good work i think you will beat l2j becasue you are a good programer :) i can help you with a HWID PRotector if you understand me ! A DediServer To Seed a server is imposible ! like you seed to  have a computer and set  a dedicated server with 100 mb's and the all the computer where have L2C will be Fully Speedy !

About Anti-Hacks You Have To Care About L2phx ! you can use a  Socket Connection between The Server And The User To Check IF The Bytes and packets are the same! And you Can Make The Best Pack 4ever ! And You Can Sell it ! yet programing C# and i can give you some ideas that can help you to make better and faster and safer your L2C :) if you want too ! then add to my msn: toni_lol@msn.com i think you know me haha Cya s00n

dedicated to seed server what the hell is that supposed to mean ? lol

Bytes and packets are the same thing

and i know for sure u don't know anything about C#

lol MaxPain you are such a funny guy.. why do you even comment L2J? first you doesnt have c++/java certificate to discuss projects such as L2J cuz there are REAL programers in this project not some fake and wannabe "devs" or "programers" like you LMAO beating L2J thats the joke of the year

Even if dragonhunter is pro certified programer he wont reach the success of L2J

The Success of L2J isn't reachable.. only a newbie could say the opposite

dedicated to seed server what the hell is that supposed to mean ? lol

Bytes and packets are the same thing

and i know for sure u don't know anything about C#

dragonhunter i think you told me about one year before to buy b00ks and Start Learning i do it and i am here if you want provements then ask me to make a program ! i have an attacker for l2C  :) i just make it i make it to send 50 packets disconect connect ! correct packets ! if you want to test then unblock me or add me xD ! and for the server i mean to make a Zombie List to seed the server to make a better connection!

dragonhunter i think you told me about one year before to buy b00ks and Start Learning i do it and i am here if you want provements then ask me to make a program ! i have an attacker for l2C  :) i just make it i make it to send 50 packets disconect connect ! correct packets ! if you want to test then unblock me or add me xD ! and for the server i mean to make a Zombie List to seed the server to make a better connection!

A SIMPLE ATTACKER WOULD WORK . JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ