L2C The new LineageII Emulator

DragonHunt0r

the supported value can go upto like 4 billion its just l2off that goes till 99 but that doesn't say it does not go any higher then 99

the smallest data type is like 255 as byte

It's just a simple calculation to get the speed...

(Base Speed * DEX)Buffs + Armor Bonus + passives if you didn't knew

whats the thing that goes up to 99 ? ? ?

Lmao... what's the point starting an emulator from scratch on such an old game?

If you're doing it just for fun and not to compete with L2J nor achieve something or whatsoever then fine - otherwise, get real man... this is just complete bullshit.  ;D

Lmao... what's the point starting an emulator from scratch on such an old game?

If you're doing it just for fun and not to compete with L2J or whatsoever then fine - otherwise, get real man... this is just complete bullshit.

wake up they are talking about Lineage2 not Lineage rofl and Freya is the latest Version "2010"

Doesn't change the fact the game is old - an expansion coming out in 2010 doesn't make the game from 2010. There are already plenty of emulators and there's absolutely no point creating a new one. By the time they get something that's even close to L2J, this game will be completely dead.

One thing I'm sure of - they'll never ever reach our back with this emulator nor will they achieve to get as much content as L2J has/neither its stability/performances. That'll just stay a little dream, not critiquing their work - but saying in big "we're gonna rape l2j performances with our emulator yoyo" is just making me laugh.

Doesn't change the fact the game is old - an expansion coming out in 2010 doesn't make the game from 2010. There are already plenty of emulators and there's absolutely no point creating a new one. By the time they get something that's even close to L2J, this game will be completely dead.

One thing I'm sure of - they'll never ever reach our back with this emulator nor will they achieve to get as much content as L2J has/neither its stability/performances. That'll just stay a little dream, not critiquing their work - but saying in big "we're gonna rape l2j performances with our emulator yoyo" is just making me laugh.

why do you compare L2j Team with them? there is a big difference.. dont forget the fact that l2j does it for fun not money

They're comparing theirselves to L2J - by saying their performances will be better. All I'm saying is if this is really their goal and they're not doing this for fun but to achieve something then they failed before even starting.

It's not comparable to L2J and will never be ^_^

They're comparing theirselves to L2J - by saying their performances will be better. All I'm saying is if this is really their goal and they're not doing this for fun but to achieve something then they failed before even starting.

actually their performance will be better cause it will be coded on C :)

We mostly work at this project at school because we are bored there, but also at home ofcourse but hey its just for fun

and the main goal is ofcourse the performance so lots of players is able to join and not like l2j with max 500 players...

never seen a l2j server with 1000 players online lol, mostly it just crash after 500 players

We mostly work at this project at school because we are bored there, but also at home ofcourse but hey its just for fun

and the main goal is ofcourse the performance so lots of players is able to join and not like l2j with max 500 players...

never seen a l2j server with 1000 players online lol, mostly it just crash after 500 players

absolutely wrong i have seen l2j with 1200+

actually their performance will be better cause it will be coded on C :)

The programming language doesn't matter, what matters is how it is codded. And this is extremely scary ;D

Anyways, yeah, L2J (even by default - but with properly configured MySQL Database and Thread Pools) can handle thousands players without any issue. But as long as you're doing it just for fun because you are bored, it's all good =)

The programming language doesn't matter, what matters is how it is codded. And this is extremely scary ;D

Anyways, yeah, L2J (even by default - but with properly configured MySQL Database and Thread Pools) can handle thousands players without any issue. But as long as you're doing it just for fun because you are bored, it's all good =)

you server is based on L2J am i right?

Its kind of an off topic question. But how old are you Dragon?

bad to hear such things from a "L2J Developer" the max supported value isnt 99 his speed goes to - values because the max supported value is ~2.147billions and since his dex is 2billions and 1 dex gives about 2 speed then hes speed should be about 4billions in Long.. if he change the integer to long his speed will be 4bills

((2000*2)-2147)*1000000= ~his speed

set your attack speed to 2billions and attack any npc :) hope your home wont explode :D :D :D

I just said that because with value > than 99 such a strange things can happen.