L2Mxc = Maxcheaters ! We are coming back!

And what about manton's server?

He is going to revive L2 MXC too.

revive what? besides all db is lost. everyone can make a server running, but without population ;)

how long do you thing it will take?

Com on just wait when when when , when all be ready maxtor will announce it with more informations.

How about you tell us something that we don't know, "WE ARE COMING BACK SOON!!" ain't gonna help it. if we're going to wait, we want to know for how long we're gonna wait, and will it be worth it? who's devloping the server? whats is his experience? whats about the donations? and why is the forum still closed?

How about you tell us something that we don't know, we are back ain't gonna help it. if we're going to wait, we want to know for how long we're gonna wait, and will it be worth it? who's devloping the server? whats is his experience? whats about the donations? and why is the forum still closed?

+1000000

How about you tell us something that we don't know, "WE ARE COMING BACK SOON!!" ain't gonna help it. if we're going to wait, we want to know for how long we're gonna wait, and will it be worth it? who's devloping the server? whats is his experience? whats about the donations? and why is the forum still closed?

How long depends , but for sure at least 4 days. The developer in 100% experienced. Donations will be closed for start. The forum is closed, because im cleaning it.

maybye remove my ban from forum?

Your ban is set to expire April 22, 2010, 03:07:07 PM.

And I tested some IP`s within my netowrk on your forum and I saw that you used an wide-ip ban.Did you know that`s ilegall?

IF ( attacker(s)==returns)

what you do ?

1. Wipe server again?

2. Close server?

they werent attackers

the developer is a double face bastard.