2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

I doubt it, people assume that the end of the world will be at 21 - 12 - 2012 because the Mayan calendar was ending here, so lemme assume something too.

What if Mayans didn't knew how to count more than that date?

That could make sense too :o

It's like, I count till 1000, but after 1000, I can't count, the world ends, right?!

That is weird... Mayans where the best in Astronomers.

They knew stuff we probably don't even know these days...

And how is it possible for such an advanced ancient civilization knew all that and not to be able to count above 1000?

I believe they where great at maths too... Also they don't mention that day as the end of the world, they are celebrating

the end of the calendar... so?

People say that it is going to be the end of the world just to sell books and have something to talk about...

Tsunamis,Reverse of the Poles,Meteoroids and major volcanoes blasts are bullsh1t.

The only thing that could happen is a solar storm that will bring an electrical blackout that will last for some days.

Do you remember at 31/12/999 that they said after a thousand years Jesus was born the end of the world will arrive?

Or at 20/2/1524 a huge storm will wipe us out.

Also at 19/5/1719 Zak said a meteoroid would destroy earth.

At 1732 Again Nostradamus said the end of the world would arrive.

19/10/1814 Joanna Southcott said that the second Jesus will be born and after that the earth will end.

Don't make me search for more...

Don't be so naive... no, we won't die ^^

i belive it that we die...but we have more 3 years and we dont know in that 3 years what will be make the NASA!

If you believe to that buddy, then imo you are already dead. ;)

guys wake up...one day all we will die so what if it's in 3 years?

huh...

So what if?

So you are telling me if i come where you live and shoot you in the head you don't have anything to lose?

What if i die now or after 75 years.. same thing isn't it?

What you are saying is that living isn't that important.. so I don't give a damn if i die...

Then imo either you are an emo or a crazy dude that needs mental carrying =] (If you really believe that)

You are dead!

Τalking figuratively always. ;o

So what if?

So you are telling me if i come where you live and shoot you in the head you don't have anything to lose?

What if i die now or after 75 years.. same thing isn't it?

What you are saying is that living isn't that important.. so I don't give a damn if i die...

Then imo either you are an emo or a crazy dude that needs mental carrying =] (If you really believe that)

Gotta agree with that.

Fake ofc...The same sh1ts were told with "The Day After Tomorrow" but what happened..

Did anything happen??Come on..You can't say when the earth will die or when SOMEONE will die..

Even IF it's true, then try to do what you wish you have made in these 2 years..

huh you're imagination is bigger than i thoult,who told you those anoyng stuff about me?

lol skaros

trust me if it was a topic about : [KILL HIM]TearsOfHollySpirit GO TO HIS HOME AND KILL HIM AT 2012]

then i'm sure that i wont be so (relax dude smoke some weed)

here we're talking about whole world 7 billion pple will die in 2012 < ( If it's real) im not talking about me.

and BTW yes, im fine with : im gonna die becouse also you,your family and all will die one day.

We will die again? this shit doesn't happend at 2000? :P

Anyway i don't believe at this shits...

But the end of the world can be and tomorow, today and at this time...

Finaly We gona Die one Day...

Yes, we are going to die. QQ

Iam Not emo i just say the true.

Just live ur life and dont care about this crap :P