2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

That is OSAMA!

who is this One?? xD

No its mitsotakis with edit DNA for live forever >_> he is 100 year old and he live like 50 year old!! and he is unlucky!! if he tell good luck on football match, we lose 10-0 :(

No its mitsotakis with edit DNA for live forever >_> he is 100 year old and he live like 50 year old!! and he is unlucky!! if he tell good luck on football match, we lose 10-0 :(

lol

[GR]simfona m tous maja auti i mera plisiazi k ine t 2012, i majas dn exoun kani la8i gt itan laos p asxoli8ikan m t melon, exoun pi pola pragmata g tn melon k vgikan ali8ina, alla na s po kati? t telos t kosmou dn 3eroume pote 8a gini, apo 8riskeutiki meria 8a gini otan o Lucifer mazepsi tn strato t k er8i stn gi k tote 8a er8i o Jesus k 8a mas voi8isi, apo epistimoniki meria t telos t kosmou 8a t ka8orisoume emis apo t poso poli 8a katanalonoume ta ilika mas (nero xarti ktlp) t telos t kosmou simfona m tn apopsi m 8a er8i sigoura, ir8e pio brosta k katestrepse tous dinosaurous, ta pio dinata oda ekini tn genia, k tr p imaste emis ta pio dinada oda, t telos 8a er8i g mas...

[ENG] its boring to transelate all this, ill tell it in few words, the and of world will come but its up to us when its gonna come!!!

2012 THE END OF THE WORLD

What do the world's major religions say about the end of the world?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZtMwIPb4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7iDb1_GcZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rCcuEUTwzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCWt4HGzKkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjpub-gqNo

NOSTRADAMUS PROPHECY: 2012

What might happen on December 21, 2012? What did Nostradamus predict?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0CHi1RXX0

[GR]simfona m tous maja auti i mera plisiazi k ine t 2012, i majas dn exoun kani la8i gt itan laos p asxoli8ikan m t melon, exoun pi pola pragmata g tn melon k vgikan ali8ina, alla na s po kati? t telos t kosmou dn 3eroume pote 8a gini, apo 8riskeutiki meria 8a gini otan o Lucifer mazepsi tn strato t k er8i stn gi k tote 8a er8i o Jesus k 8a mas voi8isi, apo epistimoniki meria t telos t kosmou 8a t ka8orisoume emis apo t poso poli 8a katanalonoume ta ilika mas (nero xarti ktlp) t telos t kosmou simfona m tn apopsi m 8a er8i sigoura, ir8e pio brosta k katestrepse tous dinosaurous, ta pio dinata oda ekini tn genia, k tr p imaste emis ta pio dinada oda, t telos 8a er8i g mas...

[ENG] its boring to transelate all this, ill tell it in few words, the and of world will come but its up to us when its gonna come!!!

Kapoioi den aksizoun na zoun. Autous kanenas "Jesus" den tha tous prostatepsei.

No it's not. Every single person in the earth has the chance to be the only one who will live. It's up to every person to save himself not the others.

Since they were discovered remains of Mayan civilization, including the timing of this people, people began to wonder why this is the last time in December 22, 2012.

But this question has become increasingly common in 2012 put the cat was closer now, as 4 years before it became an "existential issue".

Various phenomena and changes in our solar system have put the thoughts scientists. For example, the fact that the Moon's atmosphere they produce their own, one consisting of sodium compounds, which now stretches over an area of 6000 square km.

And the atmosphere of Mars is growing rapidly and is believed to have led to failure of the Mars Observer in 1997. Earth's atmosphere is also changing in the upper layers forming a new gas, which does not exist before, and volcanic activity has increased 5 times from 1875 here. Sun's magnetic field increased by 230% from 1901 here.

National Academy of Sciences in Siberia announces that multiple changes in the solar system is due to its entry into the Photon Belt, a space area with a more intense energy. This energy is taken from Sun and then spread across the solar system.

It is believed that our Sun has already entered the Photon Belt, since 1998, and is expected to Earth will come right in 2012.

End of the World Vs. End Time

End of the World, however, seems not the same as the end of time, changes are expected in 2012 being more certain that will change both spiritual life on Earth, and humanity itself.

It is assumed that people behave selfishly and thus with low vibration energy into the aura will not survive the existence of high frequency radiation in the Photon Belt. In other words, there will be a great natural selection on the spiritual.

The fact that in 2012 we will pass through the Photon Belt, which emits an intense electromagnetic radiation, both in the visible spectrum, and in the invisible, high frequency (including X-ray), will perform a multiply and shocking influence on earth material.

First, fluorescence is found all bodies, and as a result there will be no night for 2000 years! Corps will issue a light and temperature will have no shadow.

The 24-hour day will be 0 o'clock effective, so time will not land there and will reverse and poles of the Earth.

Human DNA will be rescheduled to 12 spirals, 2 now. This change will cause tremendous changes in the right direction though. So we will not have migraines, headaches, dizziness or palpitations, we will not feel tired and no we will not cool.

Intuition and psychic abilities develop faster and all incurable diseases will disappear, including AIDS and cancer.

Bioterapeutii and will multiply telepathy and people who will survive these changes will have an aura of light as saints on the walls of churches.

If these things are true or not we can not know for sure, but its veracity is established in only four years, on December 22, 2012.

Money makes the world go round, the world go down... lalala

U got ur answer all..

@Devon

Talk about gods once more and ur ban will be f0r one month the next time. I already have banned u.. i dont be afraid to ban u again!

This is for the others too that talked about god or any other relegions.

PS: Already posted.

Nonthing more need to say

l0cked.