2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

pw leme to tragoudi pera apo tin plaka egrapseeeee

sto mono komati pou sou erxete na  dakrisis einai ekei gia tin mana :D

Ασε φίλε εχω χεστεί στο κλάμα εδω στο νετ, με βλέπουν κ οι αλλοι να κλαίω και γελάνε..Μαλλον μου φαίνεται οτι δεν θα μπορω να κοιμηθώ το βράδυ απ' την μελανχολία..

Το τέλος πλησιάζει χαχαχαχαχχαχαχαχαχααχααχααχαχαχααχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα

Τώρα κατουρήθηκα, ουπς :/

It sounds like a POLL: saggitarious or ghost sentinel...

Just relax, nothing will happen, but even if it does, then relax and enjoy it, as you won't be able to stop it.

Now close the topic, no more melancholic posts.

"The End Of The World"...

As I think Mayas said that in 2012 it will be the end of the world.. but they didnt said how.. Now all of us can tell our opinions and our stories which basics on this frase "the end of the world"..

Some of us says that we will all die.. I can said that it will be the end of the world but how we know it.. The thing I want to say is that I think that a lot of things is gonna change and it will be "the end of the world of how we know it"..

But why all of us are talking about that? We all are gonna live it..

What about 2000 they was saing the same!!! like 2012  i will be 19 years old on 2012 i whana greate my family i whant kid's why the god will take me Those Happy times?

What about 2000 they was saing the same!!! like 2012  i will be 19 years old on 2012 i whana greate my family i whant kid's why the god will take me Those Happy times?

Everybody has the right to try staying alive (if he afraids of death or likes his life that much) and your god cannot take you this right.

"The End Of The World"...

As I think Mayas said that in 2012 it will be the end of the world.. but they didnt said how..

Mayas said nothing about the end of the world.

FFS their calendar had to end somewhere!!!

They present that day as a day of celebration and not doom!

Mayas Said nothing about the end of the world i repeat.

Everybody has the right to try staying alive (if he afraids of death or likes his life that much) and your god cannot take you this right.

Re malaka se parakalw min arxizeis lipisou mas ... pw me ton 8eo kai me ton 8eo , na afiseis ton 8eo stin 8esi tou kai na grapseis an ine true i oxi lew egw

Mayas said nothing about the end of the world.

FFS their calendar had to end somewhere!!!

They present that day as a day of celebration and not doom!

Mayas Said nothing about the end of the world i repeat.

+1

But obviously people nowadays are smart enough to create a story about Earth's End or whatever and they find Facts

like Maya's Calendar as a reason just to make their story more true..That's what is happening..

Re malaka se parakalw min arxizeis lipisou mas ... pw me ton 8eo kai me ton 8eo , na afiseis ton 8eo stin 8esi tou kai na grapseis an ine true i oxi lew egw

[GR] Arxise o Revenger na vrizei pali, pfff... (Ton vlepw gia kanena Demote pali xD)

+1

But obviously people nowadays are smart enough to create a story about Earth's End or whatever and they find Facts

like Maya's Calendar as a reason just to make their story more true..That's what is happening..

[GR] Arxise o Revenger na vrizei pali, pfff... (Ton vlepw gia kanena Demote pali xD)

dn ida kamia vrisia re !! :/

apla iparxei k ena rulle p leei gia tis zitiseis gia 8eous k demones.. [/GR]