2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

I doubt it, people assume that the end of the world will be at 21 - 12 - 2012 because the Mayan calendar was ending here, so lemme assume something too.

What if Mayans didn't knew how to count more than that date?

That could make sense too :o

It's like, I count till 1000, but after 1000, I can't count, the world ends, right?!

so guys what about 2012??? will be the End of the World??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPy-a7HrnE

If what you saw in TV is true, ye we will die

If Tv just said shit, nop we will continue with this shit life!

BTW there will be a film about that subject called 2012

If what you saw in TV is true, ye we will die

If Tv just said shit, nop we will continue with this shit life!

BTW there will be a film about that subject called 2012

and when will see this Movie??... omfg nvm we will die..that cuz god wanan it!!!

Fake....

As I have done many researches , Finaly I have dicided that it is fake !

Why?

Because they want to people before die to spent their money and some companies be rich etc....

2nd: There powers out of earth that protect us... Sch as the sun... before 20 year a meteor was comming to warth... but when it was near the sun... somehow the sun did some chemical reaction and the metoer was destroed also before 100 years another meteor was comming and it would destroy the earth...somehow it is destroyed... bedore 50 days they found that a UFO has impact with meteor and it was destroyed.....

3rd: Mayas discovered that in 2012 , we will go to the 4rth dimension(diastasi)..... As Einstein said , we are in the 3rd simension of earth....

4rth : Also Logical... Humans are in the earth from 20000 b.c. Christ came after 20008 years.... and the world will desteoyed after 2000 years only??

5th . It is The End

6th: We are still alive!!!

I doubt it, people assume that the end of the world will be at 21 - 12 - 2012 because the Mayan calendar was ending here, so lemme assume something too.

What if Mayans didn't knew how to count more than that date?

That could make sense too :o

It's like, I count till 1000, but after 1000, I can't count, the world ends, right?!

Not 100% right... my infos tell that they already know about colombo was comming to their area.

But ye its a option maybe there calender terminat in 2012 or they just dont continue because they already know what will happen :)

Lets wait and see show we? :D

@skanners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc

around setember-october in USA, one of the best films eva! Really cool

Not 100% right... my infos tell that they already know about colombo was comming to their area.

But ye its a option maybe there calender terminat in 2012 or they just dont continue because they already know what will happen :)

Lets wait and see show we? :D

@skanners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc

around setember-october in USA, one of the best films eva! Really cool

i start to cry whn i see this trailer... omfg... :|

Fake...they make this movies only for advertising like theEnd Say The Earth Will Survive..and nostradamus can say we will die in 2010 we will be still alive,i don't believe in that prophecies,i belive only in god.

Guys so you sayng that god is fake too right? cause its unreal a MAN ress!

But... we must believe in something!

I Dont believe or believe i will just wait :)