[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean by applying it manually? I just learned how to compile successfully and Ill try to apply the patch through eclipse and it doesnt work. :S But whenever I add .java files to my sources and compile it always works 100%... I never have any luck with patches how do I apply it manually? :(

Open the java files the patchs needs and try to find the - lines , remove them and add the + lines .... the lines might be different from pack to pack .. you might need to guess , search a bit

ey im buisy applyin this manually at l2j gameserver latest rev, but it seems my admincommandhandler.java doesnt have 106 lines ^^

(I cant find this:

registerAdminCommandHandler(new AdminTvTEvent());
		registerAdminCommandHandler(new AdminUnblockIp());
		registerAdminCommandHandler(new AdminZone());
+		registerAdminCommandHandler(new AdminTownWar());
		_log.config("AdminCommandHandler: Loaded " + _datatable.size() + " handlers.");
	}

Thanks in advance for help :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if theres a way to make this automated. I suppose with global_tasks but I wouldnt know what to put in the .py in data/script/cron...

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...