[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

Updated. Tested just a little bit and everything should be working now.

Keep testing. Might still have bugs

By the way, try this on latest l2j code. It is using the new zone handling commited 2 days ago on l2j.

- Applied patch

- Started the server

- Started the event

- Can pvp with others , dont get adena , with gm char if i kill a normal play i see the custom msg(sometimes) but normal char vs other cant see it and doesnt get reward, also can pk with false in settings , when i end it , it ends good so far , return to peace zone and cannot hit others

- Applied patch

- Started the server

- Started the event

- Can pvp with others , dont get adena , with gm char if i kill a normal play i see the custom msg(sometimes) but normal char vs other cant see it and doesnt get reward, also can pk with false in settings , when i end it , it ends good so far , return to peace zone and cannot hit others

woot...Anyway i will download it and i will test it(so many wrong things??)

woot...Anyway i will download it and i will test it(so many wrong things??)

Chill out :P A good thing takes time to be done!

Mafia_007 Could you tell me the chronicle you used it? So I can try it on a different one?

You dont get any prize for one town war or for all town war? Also mafia, I removed the system messages on the latest version, update yours...Those were for me to see which if's are readen and which not.

You dont get any prize for one town war or for all town war? Also mafia, I removed the system messages on the latest version, update yours...Those were for me to see which if's are readen and which not.

i dont get it in all town war

Updated. Deleted useless fixes I used before which were kinda useless now and probablly fixed karma and reward problems.

Edit: Updated again lol

Edit2: Nevermind bugged wait for new update.

Chill out :P A good thing takes time to be done!

Mafia_007 Could you tell me the chronicle you used it? So I can try it on a different one?

tested on ct2.2 , l2j

@vago , ill test it and ill reply if there is any bug

One correction ;P

#
getInventory().addItem("TownWar", Config.TW_ITEM_ID, Config.TW_ITEM_AMOUNT, this, this);
#
+                            sendMessage("You received your prize for a town war kill!");
#
+                     }
#
+                         else if (Config.TW_ALL_TOWNS)
#
+                         {
#
+                           getInventory().addItem("TownWar", Config.TW_ITEM_ID, Config.TW_ITEM_AMOUNT, this, this);
#
+                           sendMessage("You received your prize for a town war kill!");
#
+                           } 

Why not getInventory().addItem("TownWar", Config.TW_ITEM_ID, Config.TW_ITEM_AMOUNT, this, true);