[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

During townwar if u die u loose experience , how can I remove that ? (making an arena I guess) , but is there another way ?

Temporary solution i guess : Go to L2PCInstance and go to "Death Penalty" . I guess when your registering at Town War,also as TvT it changes your state in something like _atEvent for example. So at "Death Penalty" check if its not at event . Import the event manager also . Thats how i thought about it. Good luck cata^^.

During townwar if u die u loose experience , how can I remove that ? (making an arena I guess) , but is there another way ?

go to line # 12468 (public void calculateDeathPenaltyBuffLevel(L2Character killer)

Add the following line after "&& !isPhoenixBlessed()"

&& !isinTownWar()

That will stop players from loosing experience while in the event.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

<<< Please fix the download link ;( I need this patch

thanks