[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

Is this limited to a specific episode (interlude etc.)?

no no limitations in java shares just sometimes need different code older chronicle shittier code(because of missing or changed methods variables etc)

• 2 weeks later...

what p[rogr i need to open ? because this is .patch and i can't open with winrar .. so.. what program i neeD?

are u kidding us? its java man u need eclipse to aply it to your pack

what p[rogr i need to open ? because this is .patch and i can't open with winrar .. so.. what program i neeD?

You need eclipse..Take a "small" guide from Intrepid!!!Ty Intrepid for that guide <3

• 2 weeks later...

i have this bug

[javac] F:\Archivos de programa\workspace\L2J-Dot\trunk\L2Dot_IL_GameServer\java\com\l2dot\gameserver\handler\admincommandhandlers\AdminTownWar.java:177: non-static method getTown(int) cannot be referenced from a static context

[javac] Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll(TownManager.getTown(Config.TW_TOWN_ID).getName() + " has been set back to normal by " + activeChar.getName() + ".");

You can open it in WordPad. But its cleared you need Eclipse to add.But anyway apply it manually.

nice but its sad that i need to import it manualy because i use older version then in eclipse SVN!

maby there is some way to import my game server files in the eclipse so i could pach them?

Well if you don't have source files of your server is not much that you can do. I heard there is a method to decompile it but can't make changes just to rip out some of the code.

how i can configure it ?

As i can remember its a command for admins : "//townwar_start" . Then just check it out then.Also there's a config file when you apply it into .proprieties or w/e .