interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

XxRxX this server from where lockaled data center or home ?

The server as i know is located at Germany in a very good hoster center! About the hoster you can see if you log at the game! You will see no lag! This means that the hoster does his work!

The server as i know is located at Germany in a very good hoster center! About the hoster you can see if you log at the game! You will see no lag! This means that the hoster does his work!

Thank you gerero affter PC is nice and not shutdowning and from home is nice :) need Internet and better pc and no shutdown pc :)

Yes, our Hosting Company is Located in Germany, named NgZ and all players are pleased of it! But, all Hosting Companies, even the best have some Problems, too.

XxRxX this server from where lockaled data center or home ?

Data center of course. I would never be able to host this server with this community in my local computer :D

just beginning to open to download the client to wait till the end

:D

miss information put on the server hardware so for more animations

http://l2deathwhisper.com/info3.php

Eclipse is this the correct place to talk about bugs etc? You sent me a PM in mxc, in dw forum, you made a topic...Come on man, relax. I have already said that we had a problem with our computers and we couldn't fix some bugs. Now everything is ok, and we start working!

[GR] XxRxX soz p st lew alla dn leei.. kaloftiagmenos ola komple, dn lew oti dn ein kalos sn server pros 8eou! apla pistevw oti dn leei na katsw na liwnw gia na parw ena armor :/

[GR] Δεν με ενοχλεί φίλε μου. Αυτή είναι η γνώμη σου και το δικό σου γούστο ;)