interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

i just voted and i will make the same post as here:

i have a question. who is the people who ask for wipe and why? i can answer! they are the new members who cannot take easy the armor and weapons and they want to wipe the server and start everything from zero so they can have easily farm and the opportunity to be the best players.

i just voted and i will make the same post as here:

i have a question. who is the people who ask for wipe and why? i can answer! they are the new members who cannot take easy the armor and weapons and they want to wipe the server and start everything from zero so they can have easily farm and the opportunity to be the best players.

OMG gerero is abolutely correct frank and fakouka you have create a server or for donators or for old members come on!! i have enter 5 times but i get bored because you really cant farm when you watching other member comletely equiped with customs and ++++++ full COME ON i voted YES!!!!!!!!!!!! yes yes yes yes this server needs a wipe you will gonna loose arround 10 old players but you will win 300 new players with very good activity listen me i want the servers good. Also im gonna say that i saw in the forum many players said no around 19 yes 29 no i think and i say that in forum you have good members but old in server who dont want to lose their items with a wipe but hundreds players w8ing this wipe to enter normal and to dont feel like noobs. Think these.

With regard kobeshoot

I just joined server .... nice members.... nice farm ... but I think that a wipe would be great ! :D ( for me... bcz I`m a new member and I will have equal chances with the others [ except donators ] )

And during the wipe you can install new mods ( this will atract more people !! )

And if you do Wipe ... +30 is tooo bigg enchant... when I hear about +30 its like LOL another shitty server...

Better do ench rates like this. Safe +4  / Max +25

Cheers :D

Thanks for your suggestions people, keep in touch for more latest news...We're still thinking of wipe or not wipe.

Actually,if you wipe you will lose a lot of players.

But if you wipe make an Gracia Final server and not an Interlude one.

Actually,if you wipe you will lose a lot of players.

But if you wipe make an Gracia Final server and not an Interlude one.

if they wipe the server they will get a lot of new ppl. like some other said if 10 or more old ppl will leave but 300++ new ppl will come. interlude is fine.

server will have same features? (if u wipe)

Yes.

xxxr and fakoykas u made enough money.are u thinking to open a server without enchant donations?

No we don't. And btw, you don't know how much money we earned since you are not in our project or you're not a bank assistant.

xxxr and fakoykas u made enough money.are u thinking to open a server without enchant donations?

And who will pay for dedi machine?

You?:P

A server can't stay alive without donates.

yes XxR it would be great to change the prices at the customs or change the customs too..Anyway if u wipe it more ppl will join and i'm sure..

@paokole u think that donators on DW are too many?200 normal players and 20 donators..Nothing special ;/

EDIT:Oo Nice wipe votes are increasing all the time :) It's 36 for wipe and 42 negatives right now ^_^