interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

server down again ...................

ok you told it

server is down ok

as i can count now you told it at the last 2 pages 3-4 times stop it now

this facking guyz try to do their best and now is more difficult for the because their time has a crysis. So, better to w8. This is a warn because of all this spam with

"the server is down"

seems like 6a4a strikes dw again but not him someone else using same way !

True. Maybe 6a4a maybe another guy who pretented the friend some days ago..Who knows...

Hello,

I am sure that many players were expecting this. L2DeathWhisper was opened on Fabruary of 2009, as you can see 8 months have already passed...8 Months full of adventures, full of activity, full of fame...We were a completed server, a server with full of players...I can't forget the day when we reached 550 players online...That was a great day for me, for Versus, for DeathWhisper in general. We were proud of ourselves and our project, cause...you know, it's not the easiest thing in the world...Anyway, as the months passed, things were getting worse and worse...new bugs and exploits were coming out,players who wanted to do bad things on our server started to give free items (bugged items)...We had only one option...A 2 days wipe!...Finally that was the worst thing for deathwhisper. From then, everything was going against us...More bugs, exploits, lag, crushes, players were leaving...Before the wipe we had 400+ players and after that 150-200...But that didn't stop us...We tried to revive our server, with a lot of updates, modifications, and a BIG wipe which came 1 month ago...After the wipe, server was not restored, was not revived, it was the same shit...100-150 players online every day, but we were a team at least. We were XxRxX and Versus, both of us means DeathWhisper. DeathWhisper can't stand with one of us alone...I can't handle DeathWhisper alone, and Versus can't handle DeathWhisper alone. Don't worry, the problem is not the money...We have enough money to keep this server online but we are not team anymore.

Versus left L2DeathWhisper 3-4 days ago...I won't say that it was his fault and I won't blame him, it was his decision. As I said before, DeathWhisper can't exist without its team.

So, I am really sorry but I have to announce that L2DeathWhisper closed. I would like to thank everyone who supported us and played on our server. A very special thanks to all donators, with their money they kept our server alive! I am not sure about DeathWhisper, I am not sure if we will come back one day or if it is the end of DeathWhisper, it doesn't depend on me but on Versus too...

But if we don't open it again, you can open it by yourself, you can open your own DeathWhisper.(PM me for more info.)

I don't know about Versus, but I will not stop here. I will continue the l2j shit. This time I will be with a different team, with some friends (real life friends). So, if you want, you can support my new project too. Its name is Lineage][Demonik.

Thanks for everything,

Yours,

Frank (XxRxX)

Locked N' Unsticked.