interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

tha me pistepseis oti dn to thimamai???tin exei paratisei tin fash kairo k arxhzw ksexnaw >.>

[gr] lol??? stop drugs, stop drugs!

sunh8ws st game imouna me name MakeYourPrayers.(nmz t eixa xrhsimopoihsei k san gm alla dn thimamai)

Actually use English !

If u want to write other language use Prefix!! (for example [GR] [PL] [GER] [bR] [RUS]) !

MakeYourPrayersTheReal, stop spamming please. This is a serious topic, we're talking about DeathWhisper, and btw, you were not GM and you know it very well, so just stop those shits.

frank dw whisper needs gm online(u said it is coming soon ) but if u thing about to add autorestart server this is going to be very nice ccause this is the problem with lag thing about it...plz

frank dw whisper needs gm online(u said it is coming soon ) but if u thing about to add autorestart server this is going to be very nice ccause this is the problem with lag thing about it...plz

Yeah I said that 1 new GM is coming and it's true. Just be patient.