interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

well banning only 1 person from the half community is lame cuz more ppl are using l2net and didnt got ban yet..

whats the point to ban 1 only?

I have the balls to admin that I used it, that's why.

Yes, sure.

Go and ban farty then.

He made a guide for L2 Net, using pictures from DeathWhisper.

I can't find his guide anyware...And btw, he made a guide but it doesn't mean that he is using it. Farty loves DeathWhisper and he prooved it to me.

I can't find his guide anyware...And btw, he made a guide but it doesn't mean that he is using it. Farty loves DeathWhisper and he prooved it to me.

It existed until yesterday, wanna have proofs??

I had a guide about l2Net but i understand that there is no meaning exist here cause newbie people use it and they corrupt the server..

First of all the half picS are mine and the links that u have is my uploads

So the half topic is c/p "i think you dont deserve the karma"

I dunno where it is now.

Anyway, feel proud for banning me for something that the half community do, lawl.

don't be so sure about that when we were at whispering boss i told him stop talking and running.

after that he was blaming me for half an hour :S

Edit:Server was opened 2 days and farty has whisper set?i don't think that someone can farm at 2 days whisper armor

Since this shit works, we can't ban all those -_- who are using it. But if we find out that someone is using it, we ban him permantly.

magaki loves it too but i bet u dont want to ban him cuz he's global mod on your forum..

i cant find his guide too, i guess he asked to delete it.

magaki loves it too but i bet u dont want to ban him cuz he's global mod on your forum..

i cant find his guide too, i guess he asked to delete it.

He's global mod, so what?? ;o

They judge fair... I think.

Anyway, I can run 5 bots and gather coins again.

Anyway, I am not going to spend 9/10 of my posts for Magaki's subject. Everybody is free to do everything he wants. If you break the rules then you pay it.

Some people ask for an active GM. Well, to be honest, I won't say his name, but you know him and he knows you. A new GM is coming up very soon ;)

Anyway, I am not going to spend 9/10 of my posts for Magaki's subject. Everybody is free to do everything he wants. If you break the rules then you pay it.

Some people ask for an active GM. Well, to be honest, I won't say his name, but you know him and he knows you. A new GM is coming up very soon ;)

Farty[?]

;o

Well, I had found some posts (of fakoykas I think) saying that actions here such as marketplace section, won't affect the players in game, as MxC is not related with DW (of course it doesn't it's subject is about cheating lulz).

Well, let me admit that IF I was admin of a server like DW, and I saw one guy saying in a forum that he's botting WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING FAIRLY BECAUSE OF SERVER'S PROTECTIONS then ok, I would ban him.

But, imo, since everyone is using it, the one you found to punish was magakius? And all that after all his work at the forums? Well, that's sad from everyone's side...

Anyway, you're the admin, the decision are yours, I just expressed what I had to :)

No offence, Friendly.

Regards.

Well, I had found some posts (of fakoykas I think) saying that actions here such as marketplace section, won't affect the players in game, as MxC is not related with DW (of course it doesn't it's subject is about cheating lulz).

Well, let me admit that IF I was admin of a server like DW, and I saw one guy saying in a forum that he's botting WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING FAIRLY BECAUSE OF SERVER'S PROTECTIONS then ok, I would ban him.

But, imo, since everyone is using it, the one you found to punish was magakius? And all that after all his work at the forums? Well, that's sad from everyone's side...

Anyway, you're the admin, the decision are yours, I just expressed what I had to :)

No offence, Friendly.

Regards.

you use bot and say on hv wts l2net lessons maybe you should get banned?

Stop wars guys, there is no reason to attack each other, if you have proofs just send me a PM.

BTW, be patient about the new GM...I won't say his name but he is not Farty :P