interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Yes i agree totally with DePuta..And believe me that the dedicated of L2Deathwisper is a bit expensive :D

Watch out mate it's L2DeathWhisper.

Well, about the farm items etc, I don't think that we will change them IF WE MAKE THE WIPE

Yes really the mobs for farming 1 minute the one and drops a little amount of customs items so make the mobs killed easier and drop more and the server will be really the best greek jave interlude server. And you havent to change the chronicle i believe int is the best also you know better the developing of this project right? :D

Im w8ing the wipe to enter!!!!! (with many friends ;) )

"no wipe it is nice server just add more thinks make it a litle easier for newbies

by Powerbufboyxxxxx..."-> its a  joke right?

newbies?

we just want wipe because server DIE!

what u got? draconic set +7 because it is safe!

GG bots

"no wipe it is nice server just add more thinks make it a litle easier for newbies

by Powerbufboyxxxxx..."-> its a  joke right?

newbies?

we just want wipe because server DIE!

what u got? draconic set +7 because it is safe!

GG bots

no i am full 1 time hero count 2 sets whisper 4 weapon + 30 and many more i play a lot in the server about 5 months

Hmm... You guys are totally screwball. I remember that ppl was telling you to wipe the server, and your answer: "No why to wipe it, becouse you are  newbie and can't farm?" , "Lol why wipe? Cuz you telling me?". ANd now you sudently change your mind (at least to the oposite side)

Just a tip: Don't add again Boss Jewels in GMshop, it ruins the ballance. Just make it an RB to drop it so ppl will have to 'do' something when they make all +..30

Good Luck  :)

Hmm... You guys are totally screwball. I remember that ppl was telling you to wipe the server, and your answer: "No why to wipe it, becouse you are  newbie and can't farm?" , "Lol why wipe? Cuz you telling me?". ANd now you sudently change your mind (at least to the oposite side)

Do we have to ask you in order to change our minds? Yes we were telling different things about no wipe etc, so what?

Do we have to ask you in order to change our minds? Yes we were telling different things about no wipe etc, so what?

Oh, that means then that you don't care about ppl opinion. So don't cry when you woke up one day and see that DW is actually 'dead'.

Oh, that means then that you don't care about ppl opinion

Yeah we don't, that's why we made a poll to ask people's opinion ;)

Pwned. ;)

He's right! If he didn't care about ppl's opinon he wouldn't make a poll in order to decide what he'll finally do.

Ηowever, you don't express this, in your reply.

Yes we were telling different things about no wipe etc, so what?

You made the poll, cuz ppl told you to wipe the server 100 times, but you: "go farm newbie", in the 101 complaint you started to thought "hmm maybe they are right" and here is the poll, and sudendly you care.