interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

In PvP?? Are you serious? Proove it or stfu.

no they are not.

i can RAPE them with hawkeye....even if they have dw armor +30 and everything +30...

just speed setup....low p attack,low attack speed,but 285 speed xD..

XxRxX poses meres ton doulebate to server gia na ftasei afto to apotelesma?

Περίπου 6 μήνες δουλεύουμε πάνω στον L2DeathWhisper...

[GR]:Παιδια νταξει μην κοροιδευουμε τους  εαυτούς μας..OPs ειναι dagger και archer κλασσικα..

{GR} min to les,mporo na riksw hawkeye me TOP GEAR .top omos,ite donates exi kani ite den exi kani oti k na ine.

an ime daggeras  oxi mono ton rixnw,TON PATA, me ti gear?draconic +15 k dagger +8 AS critical DMG ,milontas gia tn l2dw fisika.

alla paralila,an ime hawkeye...me to diko mou setup...den me rixni daggeras,k as exi k top gear donates klp.

fisika exw ta setups m xD,

mn les tpt o server exi balance.ine poli ok.

{GR} min to les,mporo na riksw hawkeye me TOP GEAR .top omos,ite donates exi kani ite den exi kani oti k na ine.

an ime daggeras  oxi mono ton rixnw,TON PATA, me ti gear?draconic +15 k dagger +8 AS critical DMG ,milontas gia tn l2dw fisika.

alla paralila,an ime hawkeye...me to diko mou setup...den me rixni daggeras,k as exi k top gear donates klp.

fisika exw ta setups m xD,

mn les tpt o server exi balance.ine poli ok.

Παντος εμενα μια βολτα Giran με επεισε πως δεν ειναι και τοσο ballanced.

Παντος εμενα μια βολτα Giran με επεισε πως δεν ειναι και τοσο ballanced.

{gr}egw pistebo oti ola pezonte mesa sta setups...k sta skills aftounou p exi ton xaraktira.

den lew oti den exis skills xD apla den t dokimases...xD

den ipa kati paralogo ,pantou etsi ine.

opote mn lete gia balance kai tetia...

omos ontos prepi na simfonisw oti exi para poli archer-dagger o server..

exi balance omos....

twra apo mage den kserw na pw ti pezi alla exw di na me koboun....s kapies fasis(pezw mono dagger-hawkeye)

ine ola ok...

XxRxX poses meres ton doulebate to server gia na ftasei afto to apotelesma?

o sigkekrimenos einai global mod se ena site me 53k members mono auto ftani gia na exi 300 atoma mesa o server tou !

:^^

spam/reported to moderator.

well the server is OVERBALANCED.

Look at the faking paladins with +30 armors and Death bow... they kill everything.

about this?

well that's true but they can easily die ,they have low accuracy which means that if someone wants to kill them hi must use speed(cuz of their low speed),evasion(cuz of their low accuracy in bow).also a hawkeye  can ANAL RAPE them...

why?...they have low range with bow and that's normal..

and if the hawkeye uses a complication of the setups i told....

even 1 arrow is not gonna touch him.

EDIT: the server's balance is just ok.....

but there is one bad thing.

xxrxx check ur pms. it's about that "thing".

spam/reported to moderator.

well the server is OVERBALANCED.about this?

well that's true but they can easily die ,they have low accuracy which means that if someone wants to kill them hi must use speed(cuz of their low speed),evasion(cuz of their low accuracy in bow).also a hawkeye  can ANAL RAPE them...

why?...they have low range with bow and that's normal..

and if the hawkeye uses a complication of the setups i told....

even 1 arrow is not gonna touch him.

EDIT: the server's balance is just ok.....

but there is one bad thing.

xxrxx check ur pms. it's about that "thing".

Well, if it is as you say, means that the server is full with noobs that don't know any aother class to play, but play with the most easy  dagger/archer.

I don't say this with offence, if you thing it, that the server is ballanced and all are archers,daggers and necros, means that there is a prob with the players..

I, i am gonna play these days DW, and tell my final opinion about ballance.

Cya.

Well, if it is as you say, means that the server is full with noobs that don't know any aother class to play, but play with the most easy  dagger/archer.

I don't say this with offence, if you thing it, that the server is ballanced and all are archers,daggers and necros, means that there is a prob with the players..

I, i am gonna play these days DW, and tell my final opinion about ballance.

Cya.

High rate sevrer dont have ballance.beause?You can take all buffs form npc buffer.A Blade dancer never can kill a sagi or sps outside on pvp arena but at oly they have a chace to kill then.