interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

GF N00bs....Second Time Bug..." :

I Was Trading Death Mask With Someone For 2.8k gold and 2.3k blue and when he pressed ok he had the mask and my coins..

Player Name : Max1miii ( The One Who Had Steal Me )

Mine Name : CursedPlayer

I Think That Bug Was On L2CursedWorld Too...Please Inform The Players Immediately

I don't know what you said, but I think that something about down.

Server will stay down cause i wanna fix something.At the site will show Online cause i'll keep it GM Only for tests.Be patient.

Thanks

It's quote from server's forum, posted by Versus.

Owo xxrxx i am there with name tosodoula the server is realy incretible all must Join But... we have a little Bit lagg when the server reached at 300 ppl? or i am wrong and a advice remove guards fro siege beacause its makes lagg ty

Owo xxrxx i am there with name tosodoula the server is realy incretible all must Join But... we have a little Bit lagg when the server reached at 300 ppl? or i am wrong and a advice remove guards fro siege beacause its makes lagg ty

Server had lag because we had 370 people online and 4 sieges...Now we fixed the timetable of sieges so lag decreased.

xxrxx kane me ligo add sto msn

Αν θέλεις κάνει μίλα μου μέσω PM στο forum. Δεν συνηθίζω να κάνω add players μου για αυτονόητους λόγους

this server don't have anti cheats and bots.!!

today i see many ppls with all weaps +30 it isnt donators coz i know thi ppls they use l2phx...

dont join this sh1t

Be carefull what you say . L2PHX is not working, if you use it you get auto ban. Also, enchant rate is 75%, if you can't make a +30 weapon then you are a total noob