interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

yeah i mean pc or dedicated server :D

Pfff...Well yep, NGZ-Servers host our server. If you want you can see the computer's qualifications in our website.

Hello,

If you wonder why server has got lag or it is down sometimes, or it freezes suddenly then I am here to explain you with this topic. To be honest, before 3 days, one man, don't know if he is hacker, bugger, cheater or just a fucking bastard, but he made something good. Well he managed to find a "hole" in our pack, and made some hacks, exploits to lag and freeze the server. I promise that we will fix it, I just PROMISE that. At least, I would like to please you to be patient and trust our team

Thanks

Official link from our forum: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=222.0

Yes it is! ;)

Thanks for that I just added more pk killers.

General: Thanks for your comments guys I really appreciate that.

Br0 i wish u will do Best Job with new L2 DeathWhisper Server :D :D :D

Hello from me!

First of all...I just start to play on ur server!

Second,as i read from ur post XxrxX it really sad that some1 want to make bad things to the server...

Nvm..Server is nice...I hope to see our Community to grow's up every day..

Regards.

Hello,

If you wonder why server has got lag or it is down sometimes, or it freezes suddenly then I am here to explain you with this topic. To be honest, before 3 days, one man, don't know if he is hacker, bugger, cheater or just a -beep-ing bastard, but he made something good. Well he managed to find a "hole" in our pack, and made some hacks, exploits to lag and freeze the server. I promise that we will fix it, I just PROMISE that. At least, I would like to please you to be patient and trust our team

Thanks

Official link from our forum: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=222.0

Indeed..More from me

That bug is working everywhere.Trust me,everywhere.You do it via phx and is really easy to be done.He is not sending unknown packets,as i thought in the beggining and we fixed that.He isn't sending buy packets either!So..there is only one thing left to do,to add a protection at normal packets,what the hell do i mean?When somebody sends too many packets he will be kicked.I promise we'll do that soon.

DeathWhisper here i come :D i join now! wanna see the server ;) i know XxRxX and fakoykas do a great job... cya all ingame!

edit: cant connect :( dunno why i entered user pass and i am stuck there :|

DeathWhisper here i come :D i join now! wanna see the server ;) i know XxRxX and fakoykas do a great job... cya all ingame!

edit: cant connect :( dunno why i entered user pass and i am stuck there :|

Try again now. We had the same problem as my previous announcement says.