interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

ti 8a ginei me to kwlo lag to kerato tou dia? ele0r! Soz for the greek words but i am pissed off

Are u kidding me? server terminated once again :@:@:@:@:@ Wtf guyz :S

We had a problem but it's solved as you see.Will you ever be patient?Dear god..

Be carefull what you say . L2PHX is not working, if you use it you get auto ban. Also, enchant rate is 75%, if you can't make a +30 weapon then you are a total noob

hahaha so go make many weaps +30 i dont see in game ppls who enhanting normal, only donators [if u have it] and l2phx, coz i don't use but my cl tell me and show me him weaps ... all s grade weaps +30 in few minutes...

Well... I left the server, so I decided to try phx here :) Maybe I did smth wrong but I get kicked after sending some packets. Server let me enter game and sniff the packets. (Lack of good l2phx guide, low posts xD)

hahaha so go make many weaps +30 i dont see in game ppls who enhanting normal, only donators [if u have it] and l2phx, coz i don't use but my cl tell me and show me him weaps ... all s grade weaps +30 in few minutes...

Failed.Try use phx to enchant,you'll get banned in about 2 seconds :)