Did you ever scan GameServer.exe of l2jmobius ?

GsL

4 hours ago, An4rchy said:

You literally pasted the first google search you did and then proceeded to write nonsense without proof to back it up. Cmon, you can do better than that.

well this is what actually did too lol

google -> crime rate bulgaria -> first link -> voilla your research?

and yes i have alot of proof cuz i have alot of greek friends and clients and i usually ask them how is it in Greece and they never said its good so? and most of them are planing to leave Greece because they do not have well paid job or they lack opportunity to find a job at all. That doesnt mean the situation different in Bulgaria but its abit better.

what about the overpriced products or the products that i cant even find in the Greek market? i can find almost everything here in Bulgaria.

4 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Problem is he raged after he couldn't talk back, that's pretty toxic and sparked off a pointless discussion about obvious things.

absoultly not, that started because he is pretending to be a boss 😄

@xdem u can continue with your pointless arguments because i bet u dont even know how much your daddy pays for your bills or how much costs an egg. Actually did u ever paid your bills even once? 😄

Edited by BruT

4 minutes ago, SevenSins said:

so where should i buy a house ? Greece or Bulgaria ?

Turkiye, because why not?

Edited by BruT
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, BruT said:

and yes i have alot of proof cuz i have alot of greek friends and clients and i usually ask them how is it in Greece and they never said its good so? and most of them are planing to leave Greece because they do not have well paid job or they lack opportunity to find a job at all.

Your clients are mostly under-aged dudes who actually just wanna do a quick money grab from lineage and have no clue what programming is. That actually means that your "clients" just live with their parents' money and nothing else.

Who actually told you that with this Unemployment Rate is not actually speaking the truth always. There are tons of Greeks specifically that actually have a job but they're not registered anywhere. Remember that Greece is all about touristic jobs, farm related jobs. There are not many factories or so to hire a big amount of staff. I have visited Sofia, Plovdiv last year. Situation is literally the same in both countries and there's nothing big to compare in the end.

Turkiye in the other hand lmao. Those dudes must be starving to hell.

56 minutes ago, `Son said:

Your clients are mostly under-aged dudes who actually just wanna do a quick money grab from lineage and have no clue what programming is. That actually means that your "clients" just live with their parents' money and nothing else.

Who actually told you that with this Unemployment Rate is not actually speaking the truth always. There are tons of Greeks specifically that actually have a job but they're not registered anywhere. Remember that Greece is all about touristic jobs, farm related jobs. There are not many factories or so to hire a big amount of staff. I have visited Sofia, Plovdiv last year. Situation is literally the same in both countries and there's nothing big to compare in the end.

You are so wrong here, i never had under aged clients ever and most of clients are working thats why they can afford paying for stuff and not bother learning stuff because they do not have the time.

idk about Turkiye but they got the biggest projects on the world, just like the largest airport and thats for a reason? lets not talk about turkiye 😄 there is absolutly no need.

Edited by BruT

50 minutes ago, `Son said:

well said

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BruT said:

dk about Turkiye but they got the biggest projects on the world, just like the largest airport and thats for a reason? lets not talk about turkiye 😄 there is absolutly no need.

We're talking about life quality. Biggest projects doesnt say much. Life quality in Turkey is completely crap dude. 1/3 of Turks cannot buy meat, half of this 1/3 don't even make enough to be able to live without debts. 

"Big Projects" exist in Turkey cus of the unimaginable unemployment rate and the puny salaries they give. Also do not forget about Turkey that human rights do not exist at all. (And just to clarify I'll give you the simplest example if you just browse news - even Turk news - about what happens to journalists that do not co-op with the presidency. I feel bad for Turks even if as a Greek they're not my favourite. 

Back to the topic, China is a country with even "bigger projects", have you seen how much they make (per hour) and how the live? No. Those things doesn't connect with each other.

• Like 1