Did you ever scan GameServer.exe of l2jmobius ?

GsL

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

Not true btw.

You're trying to justify that living in Bulgaria is better because it's cheap, lmao. You can go live in a 3rd world country then, everything is basically free if you make more than 10 euros a day. And Greece is not even close to being expensive compared to other European countries.

Btw this off-topic crap started after this:

Which was actually pointless and led to 3 pages of nonsense.

ok, tell me one reason to live in Athens and not in Sofia? i wont even consider the high prices in Athens. And did u try to say that Bulgaria is a third world country?

Edited by BruT

23 minutes ago, BruT said:

ok, tell me one reason to live in Athens and not in Sofia? i wont even consider the high prices in Athens. And did u try to say that Bulgaria is a third world country?

You misunderstood me. Both Athens and Sofia are pieces of shit in terms of salaries/jobs and prices. I didn't say Bulgaria is a third world country, I didn't express hate towards Bulgaria in any way. I'm just talking facts, you can't say it's better to live in a place based only on the prices of products, this is absurd.

It's complete nonsense trying to compare countries based on water bottle prices, lmao.

You misunderstood me. Both Athens and Sofia are pieces of shit in terms of salaries/jobs and prices. I didn't say Bulgaria is a third world country, I didn't express hate towards Bulgaria in any way. I'm just talking facts, you can't say it's better to live in a place based only on the prices of products, this is absurd.

It's complete nonsense trying to compare countries based on water bottle prices, lmao.

bottle of water is just an example, u can compare anything u want food prices, rents, taxes, life standard etc.

Edited by BruT

47 minutes ago, BruT said:

bottle of water is just an example, u can compare anything u want food prices, rents, taxes, life standard etc.

with this mentality I suggest you go and live in Nigeria, lmao you compare Sofia and Athens, a city in Bulgaria and one of the greatest tourist destinations of Europe

20 minutes ago, xdem said:

with this mentality I suggest you go and live in Nigeria, lmao you compare Sofia and Athens, a city in Bulgaria and one of the greatest tourist destinations of Europe

not even in top 10 most visited cities in Europe and i can actually live in Nigeria, atleast there are less idiots like you 😄

Edited by BruT

14 minutes ago, BruT said:

not even in top 10 most visited cities in Europe and i can actually live in Nigeria, atleast there are less idiots like you 😄

🤣 shut up bulgarian trash, Athens is globally one of the top destinations world wide, the fact that you can't afford to live here is irrelevant to how good a city is

Edited by xdem
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BruT said:

This thought process is generally wrong, idk how you cannot understand this 😄 

You're basically saying cheaper is better (in quality), which can't be true. Unless it's an exception to the rule, but I can guarantee Bulgaria isn't.

'life standard', check any google statistics it will tell you how Greece has better living conditions, any aspect.

Example:

Crime rate in Bulgaria 2019 (per 100k populaton): 1.19

Crime rate in Greece 2019 (per 100k population): 0.74

More searches will show you:

- Higher percentage of Bulgarians immigrate to Greece than the opposite.

- Bulgaria Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.816, whereas Greece is 0.888

-

Again, that's not hate. That's how a proper comparison should be done, if you want to compare by numbers.

But again, there's other factors in play like landscapes, tourist attractions, employment rate etc.

Edited by An4rchy

18 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

You're basically saying cheaper is better (in quality), which can't be true. Unless it's an exception to the rule, but I can guarantee Bulgaria isn't.

'life standard', check any google statistics it will tell you how Greece has better living conditions, any aspect.

Example:

-

Again, that's not hate. That's how a proper comparison should be done, if you want to compare by numbers.

But again, there's other factors in play like landscapes, tourist attractions, employment rate etc.

oh come on mate, you spend time to show facts about Bulgaria vs Greece ? Bulgaria cannot be even considered a western country by the corruption and criminality standards this country has, Bulgarians know it but obviously this dude is just a turk fanboy, hates Greece for no reason, he even open this topic out of the blue but he forgets that 90% of his customers are Greeks, its what we call filotimo in Greece that this fool lacks

Edited by xdem
  • Like 1

Why do you even try to change a retards mind. He is trashtalking a country which every logical person on this earth would like to stay forever for numerous of reasons. I guess he is hating because his gipsy ass can't afford life here. El retardo learned everything sitting in front of a screen reading internet bullshit. 

Example:

-

Greece Unemployment Rate is at 11.40%

Bulgaria Unemployment Rate is at 4.60%

Worse salaries, higher tax rates, higher bills, higher market prices, higher tech prices also not so good atmosphere for doing business due to the huge tax rates? Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv are much more developed cities than Athens in terms salaries and finding job. Also to mention that Greece was ranked as the worst country to live with the factors which includes finding job opportunity, salary consideration, quality of life and safety.

and this is not a hate but just facts.

Edited by BruT

10 minutes ago, BruT said:

Worse salaries, higher tax rates, higher bills, higher food prices, higher tech prices also not so good atmosphere for doing business due to the huge tax rates? Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv are much more developed cities than Athens in terms salaries and finding job. Also to mention that Greece was ranked as the worst country to live with the factors which includes finding job opportunity, salary consideration, quality of life and safety.

🤣

20 minutes ago, BruT said:

Worse salaries, higher tax rates, higher bills, higher market prices, higher tech prices also not so good atmosphere for doing business due to the huge tax rates? Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv are much more developed cities than Athens in terms salaries and finding job. Also to mention that Greece was ranked as the worst country to live with the factors which includes finding job opportunity, salary consideration, quality of life and safety.

It is also a fact that you are omega level retard and everybody can confirm that. Btw get out of your house, you need some vitamin D.

2 hours ago, BruT said:

You literally pasted the first google search you did and then proceeded to write nonsense without proof to back it up. Cmon, you can do better than that.

7 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

You literally pasted the first google search you did and then proceeded to write nonsense without proof to back it up. Cmon, you can do better than that.

he can't do better than that, dude raged because I told him that ico is not image format but uncompressed bmp array

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xdem said:

he can't do better than that, dude raged because I told him that ico is not image format but uncompressed bmp array

Problem is he raged after he couldn't talk back, that's pretty toxic and sparked off a pointless discussion about obvious things.