Problem restoring character

0flee

Question

Hello folks, why a character isn't restored after restart? If i have clan, after restart no, if i move to another location, the char after restart it's in previous location.

I use l2jsunrise high Five. If anyone can help me, please!

P.S. I don't have any error(s) in console!

9 answers to this question

Player#store allows to store content, on L2J it's normally done in Player#deleteMe and Player#setActiveClass

GameClient also, generally, has a running task to save Player periodically (in case of a client crash, I suppose) which save content every 5min.

In your case, you should check your Player#deleteMe content. The easiest is to add a random log in Player#store and see when (or if) it's called.

If you don't have access to the sources, change of project.

If you use a leak, Sunrise got some "boobytraps" integrated, eg their own FAQ from get-started. That seem to be a correct assumption, since that server part virtually never can bug, except if you want it or reworked it (thing than no one do).

I personally wouldn't recommend to use a pack with no sources integrated, or which say explicitely it gonna break at any moment, indirectly saying backdoors/boobytraps exist inside (because there is no other ways to get "suddenly" server crashes, loading issues or java errors otherwise).

What will happen if i don't install a valid license on my upgraded files?

Files will not work properly. You might face, java errors, suddenly server crashes, or loading issues. If you are an upgraded user of sunrise, be sure you installed a valid license on your files.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

Player#store allows to store content, on L2J it's normally done in Player#deleteMe and Player#setActiveClass

GameClient also, generally, has a running task to save Player periodically (in case of a client crash, I suppose) which save content every 5min.

In your case, you should check your Player#deleteMe content. The easiest is to add a random log in Player#store and see when (or if) it's called.

If you don't have access to the sources, change of project.

If you use a leak, Sunrise got some "boobytraps" integrated, eg their own FAQ from get-started. That seem to be a correct assumption, since that server part virtually never can bug, except if you want it or reworked it (thing than no one do).

I personally wouldn't recommend to use a pack with no sources integrated, or which say explicitely it gonna break at any moment, indirectly saying backdoors/boobytraps exist inside (because there is no other ways to get "suddenly" server crashes, loading issues or java errors otherwise).

What will happen if i don't install a valid license on my upgraded files?

Files will not work properly. You might face, java errors, suddenly server crashes, or loading issues. If you are an upgraded user of sunrise, be sure you installed a valid license on your files.

First time im hearing about this.

Beyond pathetic and stupid to do this to your own files if that's actually the case.

49 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Beyond pathetic and stupid to do this to your own files if that's actually the case.

beyond stupid and pathetic are the retards that use this trash scam project licensed or not

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, An4rchy said:

It's only supposition based on what is actually written in their own FAQ (just checked today their website), I didn't dig into L2JSunrise sources and can't say if it's true or not.

So pick my words for what they actually are : a caution, not a judgment.

I only suppose thread poster is using a leak, and really basic gameplay is destroyed for that reason.

But maybe I'm completely wrong and either L2JSunrise dude made a big rework involving char's storage, or maybe thread poster is an unlucky paid user and picked a "under development" fork... Who knows.

Edited by Tryskell

6 minutes ago, 0flee said:

So, a quick guide about what i have to check?

Tell me someone what i have to post here, and i will post.

so u have a license or no? are u even reading the comments ?

check my comment about this project sources

@Tryskell i did not search for backdoors but you can if you want its shared.

now this guy maybe paid for the free sources on the other topic but its his money if he wants to throw them in trash he can do it :kekW:

this project is leaking so much that can restore the rivers and lakes that run dry in Europe

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, 0flee said:

Yes, i have licence

Fixed, can close topic.

the number of statements in L2PcInstance was for exemple, 1,3. Not 1,2. I fixed!

Closed.