Free DenArt Donate Panel v4 (WEB)

DenArt Designs Donate Panel V4 FREE Partner program

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Stripe accepts credit cards, debit cards, ACH transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, and various local payment methods from around the world.
  • Payeer accepts BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, BCH, USD, EUR, RUB wallets

Screenshot_1-3.png

Screenshot_2-3.png

Screenshot_2-1.png

Partner concept (FREE use)

Donate Panel V4 uses a partner concept: this model offers all the features of a licensed panel with a the difference that there is 5% chance the player's payment through paypal will go to me.

What this means: this partner model means that you can use the panel for free and you automatically make me 5% your patner.

Licensed concept

Donate Panel V4 removes the partner concept: this model will remove the partner program and is normally working for you only. The payment for this concept is one time and thats it, the activation will be binded on the website name (that means if you need to change domain name will cost you a new license key).

License can be bought from here

License activation can be done here

Download

Download at https://mega.nz/folder/6oxUyaIJ#qQDUXeoXlPvBjbPMDYzu-g
Password: denart

DEMO

https://shop.denart-designs.com/donatev4/

Login: test

Virustotal

LINK: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b1f9873b1fab8640897363a25832c6fe258cbe359924b7f28af25c5631c0b6e9/details

MD5 85e3bed013286d79ee2aee4bf6dc0903
SHA-1 48758ebfd096c149995ccd946145692229cd8280
SHA-256 b1f9873b1fab8640897363a25832c6fe258cbe359924b7f28af25c5631c0b6e9
Vhash b092ce2b4fe057d6b0516adc37be5020
SSDEEP 196608:fRxBiNTW/CFwCQ+cENDagZaSaecSB6mhnxq2Q2GszK/N4YfbQq9eV2te2nznRudx:ZxYN8CFwCfcEwgZKSsmVQraEbQ6M2tl6
TLSH T1D5C63395E14C0021FF3B323B576AE2B8D23C82D61344FD5986968D819DEA1DF793DAC2
File type ZIP
Magic Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
TrID Mozilla Archive Format (gen) (58.3%)   ZIP compressed archive (33.3%)   PrintFox/Pagefox bitmap (640x800) (8.3%)
File size 11.69 MB (12253384 bytes)

Hosting the files

Some of the hosts recommended is
https://hostchefs.eu/
https://thegigahost.com/

On any other host the panel will 99% not work!

Q: Why?

A: Obfuscated code means closed code and most hosting providers have antiviruses that might detect the files as malicious and block/remove files.

Q: Why this hosts?

A: They know and allow the files.

Q: Why you obfuscated the files?

A: Because there are some people who might try to make profit from.

Q: Can I change styles

A: Yes css are not obfuscated, structure is.

Q: Do you sell source?

A: No.

Q: License period?

A: Lifetime.

Q: How many payments will go to me and you?

A: The code will direct user in my paypal with chance of 5% if (random_int(0, 19) == 1)

Q: How much the license cost

A: 100€ lifetime

Q: What the license does?

A: Remove me from your patrner and 100% of the payments goes to you only.

Q: Whats the difference between the V2 panel?

A: Less payment methods 😢 and free use.

Don't lecture me about obfuscation and antivirus and backdoor shit, you whitelisted themida "virus" from l2.exe for many years now.

For me its a simple win-win situation where you make money I get also some of them.

Note: Case if this model work there will be more payment methods in future with more quality and functionality.

Note: I don't need trusted and skilled posts just say hi to keep up the topic.

Issues or questions that are not answered here will be answered in my discord.
Discord: discord.gg/3TAApxh

Edited by Nightw0lf
Updates
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hypee said:

I once suggested to scale it wil clan level( i mean i suggested clan levels and it's perks).... but the difference between your idea and my idea is that your idea can be implement right now.

Personally, 1:2 is not terrible and if you’re giving over 7k, even requesting all the time thats a lot of donations. 2k:10k or 1:6 are the ones that look bad  data recovery dubai

Recaptcha_anchor@2x.gif

please verify

thanks have a good day

20 % chance to go to your paypal or whatever that means for every 10 donations 3-2 (propability) goes to you. Maybe % commision per donation will be better and more friendly to your users. But its agood marketing trick to actually buy the panel. Good luck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Seamless said:

20 % chance to go to your paypal or whatever that means for every 10 donations 3-2 (propability) goes to you. Maybe % commision per donation will be better and more friendly to your users. But its agood marketing trick to actually buy the panel. Good luck. 

There is no posibility for comission for paypal and for stripe that can be done is very complicated and did not wroth the time plus I wanted it on paypal only. thanks

31 minutes ago, wongerlt said:

50 mb 😄 and there only two pages??

yeap encoded/obfuscated files and back end IPN files (50 mb unrared):lied:

performance is good tho since its PHP and not client affecting so size does not matter.

Edited by Nightw0lf

13 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

There is no posibility for comission for paypal and for stripe that can be done is very complicated and did not wroth the time plus I wanted it on paypal only. thanks

yeap encoded/obfuscated files and back end IPN files (50 mb unrared):lied:

performance is good tho since its PHP and not client affecting so size does not matter.

But what point to do it? more cons than pros. 😄

9 hours ago, wongerlt said:

But what point to do it? more cons than pros. 😄

I just said there are no actual cons I dont understand you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 12:59 AM, arm4729 said:

this is not what free means

free means you can take it without money

and you can download and use it WITHOUT MONEY

17 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

one out of four goes for you , what is this kind of sorcery ? 

20% is 1 out of 5, it's been like that for years.

Btw, who would want to gamble like that? Imagine if there's 5 donations, 4 of them for 5 euros and one for 100 and you get the lucky one. Pretty bad, I doubt someone with a serious project would ever use that without a license.

You can request the 20% at the end of each week/month and if the admin ignores you, block the panel.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

one out of four goes for you , what is this kind of sorcery ? 

bad on math and cant read, you just come here to flame, everything else is explained in main topic there is no point to continue crying or whatever is what you try to do here.

On 5/21/2022 at 11:33 AM, Nightw0lf said:

Q: How many payments will go to me and you?

A: The code will direct user in my paypal with chance of 20% if (random_int(0, 4) == 1) (0, 1, 2, 3, 4)

what you cant grasp is very simple

you want it? use it.

you dont want it go open your server and find another one.

stop trying to cry or prove some point that is pointless.

6 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

20% is 1 out of 5, it's been like that for years.

Btw, who would want to gamble like that? Imagine if there's 5 donations, 4 of them for 5 euros and one for 100 and you get the lucky one. Pretty bad, I doubt someone with a serious project would ever use that without a license.

You can request the 20% at the end of each week/month and if the admin ignores you, block the panel.

nobody who has money or knowledge to make a system like this would use this, i am not even expecting somebody who has money or knowledge to use this... i gave this for starting a simple server so you can put your money somewhere else for example advertising, you make some money and then you can buy it or buy a better one, this is a WORKING solution simple as that use it for free or use it with license its shared and thats it.

about the lucky yes but ican get 5 euros for my work or 1000 euros for my work that can stop anytime the user wants by getting a license and throw me out. until then we are partners and i will repeat everything is explained in first topic its pointless to discuss it.

about blocking and throwing the user requires me doing something while this wont, and plus i dont like to be bad guy or hunt them for money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Its his right to do whatever he want since its free but my opininion to be more safe is that you should implement a check if donation is more than 50 to go to owner directly. Lowet than 50 then 1 out of 5 to go to nightwolf. What you think?

#kara_better_than_an4rchy

• Thanks 2