Free DenArt Donate Panel v4 (WEB)

22 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i dont like to be bad guy or hunt them for money.

I can do the hunting for you, if you pay me. I'll start with Kara to give you an example of my work. (I heard he's 1.60 height, should be easy)

Edited by An4rchy
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, Kara said:

Its his right to do whatever he want since its free but my opininion to be more safe is that you should implement a check if donation is more than 50 to go to owner directly. Lowet than 50 then 1 out of 5 to go to nightwolf. What you think?

#kara_better_than_an4rchy

i thought of that, few days ago but no point user can make max 50 euros so i wont and he wont take more its on config there is a small chance if i find time to do it

On 6/27/2022 at 3:01 PM, scantraxx7777 said:

Im new to this area, but everyone offers me the same donate panel, how is that possible ?

I was giving the source (my bad of trusting people) now everybody reselling it, but it is not updated its missing critical fixes that allow russians to destroy your server, those critical fixes was done after the shared version.

:kekW:(if you didnt take the panel from me then you obviously risking your server big time and losing the free support by the creator and trusting some noob your future payments so if you looking for dumb look in the mirror, plus that noob must know how to secure your server-panel like I do for years)

the real updated version can be found in https://shop.denart-designs.com/ everyone else is just making bad my name for giving this free old version without any fixes thats why i decided to give a good version for free without letting anyone make money from my codes.

On 6/27/2022 at 3:03 PM, An4rchy said:

I can do the hunting for you, if you pay me. I'll start with Kara to give you an example of my work. (I heard he's 1.60 height, should be easy)

he is 1.59 and thats excactly how much i pay him to post in the topic

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, scantraxx7777 said:

Im new to this area, but everyone offers me the same donate panel, how is that possible ?

oh and because its the best donate panel in existance

Just now, An4rchy said:

For some reason I can't pm you @Nightw0lf, can you send me your Discord to ask you something

there is a discord link in https://itopz.com its my server join there and ill see you (advertisement porpuses)

20 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

oh and because its the best donate panel in existance

there is a discord link in https://itopz.com its my server join there and ill see you (advertisement porpuses)

Adding 5 payment apis and one query check for character name doesn't make it the best donate panel in existance.  You just have a monopoly because no one bothers to build something good.  But each developer here claiming that whatever they build its the best thing in l2j scene. 

7 minutes ago, Seamless said:

Adding 5 payment apis and one query check for character name doesn't make it the best donate panel in existance.  You just have a monopoly because no one bothers to build something good.  But each developer here claiming that whatever they build its the best thing in l2j scene. 

In my opinion (I have 0 web development experience, only few stuff) the one he's selling is the best I've seen being sold (not in existence). Why? Because there's not a shittone of stuff when the player logs in, like for example most donate panels even have top pvp and pk in the user's control panel. What is the point?

People only need 2 buttons, Login and Donate. Rest is useless, and this donate panel offers exactly that.

Btw I have the best l2j codes in the scene, unlike Kara. Prove me wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seamless said:

"because no one bothers to build something good" so i did build something good but as you say very easy.

do you also see the hate comes out of your post?

side note for people like you who want to post something to hate the topic

I can brag for my work or (as in this case i joke because i know there are better panels but not for free) i will do excactly what the fuck i want without asking permission ok?

but no need to worry i know excactly why you are here you want to get some fame for your panel you are free to do so thats how i started and since nobody knows yours its good to advertise it, but yours is not a donate panel its a user panel maybe find something similar to go and brag not here 😞

5 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

People only need 2 buttons, Login and Donate. Rest is useless, and this donate panel offers exactly that.

that was the main concept when i did it and i had success. people even selling it for their's while i gave life time support some of them buy it from other sources so w/e

6 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Btw I have the best l2j codes in the scene, unlike Kara. Prove me wrong.

@Kara ta misa

OQ4QeVl.gif

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

"because no one bothers to build something good" so i did build something good but as you say very easy.

do you also see the hate comes out of your post?

side note for people like you who want to post something to hate the topic

I can brag for my work or (as in this case i joke because i know there are better panels but not for free) i will do excactly what the fuck i want without asking permission ok?

but no need to worry i know excactly why you are here you want to get some fame for your panel you are free to do so thats how i started and since nobody knows yours its good to advertise it, but yours is not a donate panel its a user panel maybe find something similar to go and brag not here 😞

I am not 15 years old to build hate so i can prove your panel is shit please buy mine instead. If i wanted that why the hell to bump your topic XD.  In my case i do it for fun no matter the outcome but i cant stand saying  "the best panel in existance" in 2022 where the knowledge to build anything like this is 2 clicks away back in 2008 yeah i couldn't agree more. In addition, the foundation of forums is to discuss and express your opinion in every word you read. If not turn maxcheaters into e shop and call it a day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seamless said:

I am not 15 years old to build hate so i can prove your panel is shit please buy mine instead. If i wanted that why the hell to bump your topic XD.  In my case i do it for fun no matter the outcome but i cant stand saying  "the best panel in existance" in 2022 where the knowledge to build anything like this is 2 clicks away back in 2008 yeah i couldn't agree more. In addition, the foundation of forums is to discuss and express your opinion in every word you read. If not turn maxcheaters into e shop and call it a day.

why how old are you? i am 16 (in brain) mxc is not far from eshop so dont joke about this we might see this in the next weeks happening

about that "where the knowledge to build anything like this is 2 clicks away" not all people have the time even those who know how to do it they would rather pay something and get support instead of debugging and lose their time on this, not all but they exist

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seamless said:

Building something secure, tested and functional is a lot more work than 2 clicks away. I wouldn't trust someone who doesn't have experience to provide me with code to handle my donations/payment. Speaking as someone who doens't know shit about web-development (except a bit php).

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

Building something secure, tested and functional is a lot more work than 2 clicks away. I wouldn't trust someone who doesn't have experience to provide me with code to handle my donations/payment. Speaking as someone who doens't know shit about web-development (except a bit php).

2 clicks away before start building something, ofc it will take some weeks for the final web app to be initialized .For more experienced users even less .There are hundreds of guides and documentation showing how  to build trust and secure web payment apis. And don't forget in 2022 you have plenty of tools to help you build faster and more secure such as frameworks, libraries. 

bro don't get me wrong , i don't want to flame you but the title says [Share] Free DenArt...  this is more of a freemium i guess anyway i wish you good luck ... stupid is not the one who ask is the one who give .

On 6/27/2022 at 10:07 PM, arm4729 said:

bro don't get me wrong , i don't want to flame you but the title says [Share] Free DenArt...  this is more of a freemium i guess anyway i wish you good luck ... stupid is not the one who ask is the one who give .

you can use it totally free? if the answer is yes no point to discuss further more. how you call it? freemium? this is not acis pack no java codes no source, is this the first time you see something for free but buy a feature inside the program? i guess you need to look in every windows application in existance even winrar. then reconsider what you are posting in internet.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, Seamless said:

2 clicks away before start building something, ofc it will take some weeks for the final web app to be initialized .For more experienced users even less .There are hundreds of guides and documentation showing how  to build trust and secure web payment apis. And don't forget in 2022 you have plenty of tools to help you build faster and more secure such as frameworks, libraries. 

everyone can be an expert with reading the manual and guides, but experience comes with the years, regarding this project i started it for fun for my server cause when i opened an atual studio i was ready to puke so i said no shit and bad code with holes, simple-easy-money-grabbing-system i did it my server at some point closed cause i had no interest in keeping the project and i started selling it, testing it even mafia used it and still using it in other game servers and people was so satisfied that helped me with bug reporting and sometimes fixes that was what kept it alive it was people who liked my work but they had no experience on how to do it because they had no time to read the manuals and the guides or the experience to secure a payment from a remote source.

note that people still dont know how to secure a database connection from a website to a server or not spam it with top statistics instead of caching data, and they wonder why server lagging when they have high website visitor count.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:08 PM, An4rchy said:

this is actually accurate and most people dont even know that.

most people is like: lets use the free shit we found/stole

what they dont know is how secure it is or how to secure it.