Looking for a partner for collaborative server

Hey guys,

I am looking for the small-medium sized server owner who is willing to create some sort of joint project with me.

My previous projects had 1-1.5k online. I am currently looking for someone who is willing to "merge" players into one place.

For the details pm me here or discord moodloid#9263

5 hours ago, Seamless said:

Please consider to mention your 1.5k community server. Propably l2 reborn ? otherwise your previous server was back in 2006. 

probably you didn't notice that he does not refer to the words "real" or unique ips, so you get my point. 

17 hours ago, Seamless said:

Please consider to mention your 1.5k community server. Propably l2 reborn ? otherwise your previous server was back in 2006. 

Hahaha 

It's funny , the title should be like this ,

I m looking for an idiot that could do the work for me.

#peace

So much hate for someone who's merely giving an opportunity for money. It's easy to throw rocks from a cave.

If you want your opinion to be valid and solid, speak with facts and not assumptions.

P.S. L2Eola season 2 had 700 real online + 50 shops back in 2017 and it was a PvP server, I don't see why 1000 online wouldn't be achievable by a mid-rate server. The secret is to present your server correctly to different communities all over the world. In Eola we even had 1 Chinese clan playing (yep, I worked with translator to make Chinese htmls, I can provide them if you don't believe me).

Edited by An4rchy

2017 was 5 years ago... My question was rhetorical... im just suspicious because 8 out of 10 projects fail to deliver that kind of numbers. It's not hate.. and i have no idea what that l2 aeola was but each year lineage losing interest. Yeah he might have achieved 1500 onilne but for how long ? 3 days ? Anyway if you look his profile you immediately understand whats the case here. 

1 hour ago, GsL said:

Hahaha 

It's funny , the title should be like this ,

I m looking for an idiot that could do the work for me.

#peace

Simply that.... 

3 hours ago, An4rchy said:

So much hate for someone who's merely giving an opportunity for money. It's easy to throw rocks from a cave.

If you want your opinion to be valid and solid, speak with facts and not assumptions.

P.S. L2Eola season 2 had 700 real online + 50 shops back in 2017 and it was a PvP server, I don't see why 1000 online wouldn't be achievable by a mid-rate server. The secret is to present your server correctly to different communities all over the world. In Eola we even had 1 Chinese clan playing (yep, I worked with translator to make Chinese htmls, I can provide them if you don't believe me).

wow , i bought eola back 3 years ago for 100 usd from a guy from on this forum don't really remember name now but (DukeAwesome) smth like this xD ... and i started learning java on this pack , all the time i was wondering why the phuck are there chinesse bypass and html :)) , nice job mate im glad i finnaly meet you 😄

57 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

wow , i bought eola back 3 years ago for 100 usd from a guy from on this forum don't really remember name now but (DukeAwesome) smth like this xD ... and i started learning java on this pack , all the time i was wondering why the phuck are there chinesse bypass and html :)) , nice job mate im glad i finnaly meet you 😄

Eola files were leaked after I left the development of the server (I think admin started selling them and someone leaked them). Also the leaked version was a mess, too many customs disabled/not working and there were bugs too introduced in newer seasons. There's still people trying to sell them.

Good to meet you tho 😄

hey sorry for off-topic , but since i have been working on this pack for the last years i would like to know if you can tell some of bugs in order to know what i can look for next fixes.. i already found some pigs near goddard that are dropping crazy ammount of adena , but i have deleted all spawnlists , and i have recently seen the fishing issue problem you posted some days ago somewhere on forum , could you be so kind tell some others ? 😄

24 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

hey sorry for off-topic , but since i have been working on this pack for the last years i would like to know if you can tell some of bugs in order to know what i can look for next fixes.. i already found some pigs near goddard that are dropping crazy ammount of adena , but i have deleted all spawnlists , and i have recently seen the fishing issue problem you posted some days ago somewhere on forum , could you be so kind tell some others ? 😄

Tbh I have no idea. At the time I left the server all existing used retail/custom features worked as intended, even big changes like high five olympiad in Interlude.

I have no clue what they did after I left but I remember getting some pms for fixes, which I didn't respond.

1 hour ago, arm4729 said:

sieges are not working good , in same zones also you get criticals.if im not wrong also same tables in sql neeed fixes. events have bugs also debuffs skill  working on unflag players. any many other which i dont remember.

i have latest files thanks to @An4rchy for being kind person and good friend until now i found no any bugs will keep working on those files because they are good and well balanced just a few corrections missing on some points.. those who have leaked eola files i wont recommend opening server with those "Shared Files"

• Like 1