All 6 dragons of L2

For the first time ever, all 6 dragons will appear! And you will have the chance to challenge all 6 of them on Interlude client! We are proud to announce that we have already prepared Lindvior & Fafurion on our server. We are now working on Aulakiria (Holy) and Bael-Zael (Dark/Unholy) which have not been released even by ncsoft yet. For some more information, read lineage's lore online.

Official release dates of all dragons by NCsoft:

Antharas: 2003

Valakas: 2004

Lindvior: 2012

Fafurion: 2019

Bael-Zael: Not yet

Aulakiria: Not yet

After Valakas, NCsoft has been releasing 1 dragon every 7 years which leads us to believe that the next one might be released approximately in 2026 and the last one in 2033. Our team is working to release them this winter. Stay tuned!

We are looking for some feedback regarding our work. Discuss your opinion and throw some suggestions regarding the mechanics as to how to enter the bosses' nests (examples: tezza, baium, or antharas/valakas), some cool debuffs and anything else you can come up with.

image.thumb.jpeg.8fdc29ff21b181c307c6e0799a30a614.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2022 at 3:30 AM, YeahThePro said:

There are 6 dragons. 1 for each element/attribute in the game.

Then there should be 7.
base_attribute_defend={0;0;0;0;0;0;0}
😀

7th element is rain or something...

25 minutes ago, Trance said:

99% of the players won't appreciate.

I mean think of Overwatch. There's the people who play for the competitive Q and then there's people who enjoy the lore and pve aspects in a more casual way. We're trying to offer both high quality pvp with frequent content updates and 100% working files/formulas/skills identical to retail interlude. We are not trying to please everyone possible, but to offer a very fun and long-lasting project to the ones who are looking for something decent that's not a quick-money grab.

11 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Then there should be 7.
base_attribute_defend={0;0;0;0;0;0;0}
😀

7th element is rain or something...

I have never heard of a 7th element in L2. I'm not very familiar with very high chronicles, but even on classic which is based on GOD, I haven't seen anything like that. The information is out of the official lore of L2 which you can easily find online. It mentions that there are a total of 6 dragons and it does say that aulakiria is the light dragon in specific, leaving bael-zael with the only element that has not been mentioned yet, the dark one.

12 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

I mean think of Overwatch. There's the people who play for the competitive Q and then there's people who enjoy the lore and pve aspects in a more casual way.

This applies to noone in L2. L2 players are 30+ year old with zero desire to learn anything new. They only appreciate things such as auto farm which makes the game even easier for them.

I can already see people ignoring every part of lore you include and spamming about boss drops being shit/op.

17 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

This applies to noone in L2. L2 players are 30+ year old with zero desire to learn anything new. They only appreciate things such as auto farm which makes the game even easier for them.

I can already see people ignoring every part of lore you include and spamming about boss drops being shit/op.

I thought the same way not too long ago. But there are quite some young players, even new players coming to private L2 scene. I'm not saying it's a sustainable demographic, but they exist and they aren't as rare as you'd imagine. You can see it in multiple ways; youtube viewers-demographics by age. People voting in L2 discord/fb groups with their age groups and ofc, the community I'm in. 

Also, do not paint everyone with the same brush. There's plenty of 30+ year old players who enjoy L2 in a more casual way, they are just not as vocal on forums/discords. I've met plenty of them on the last server I played.

6 hours ago, Xtellia said:

I really laughed at the "interlude client" part 🙂

Who is "Bael-Zael?" Dragon of darkness should be named "Skelth" as i remember.

I'm not sure I get your point about IL client ? 

Also here are the dragon names:

https://lineage2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Six_Dragons

The idea is nice, but not worth the effort in the slightest (for 99.99% of the servers out there).

If it was to be done the right way, you would have first to buy a proper custom map, new npc dragons (from other games that use unreal engine probably), create new effects, skills and of course a captivating way of fighting it.

Wouldn't even try it unless it was a PTS Server using HF client or higher with x1 rates.

6 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

The idea is nice, but not worth the effort in the slightest (for 99.99% of the servers out there).

If it was to be done the right way, you would have first to buy a proper custom map, new npc dragons (from other games that use unreal engine probably), create new effects, skills and of course a captivating way of fighting it.

Wouldn't even try it unless it was a PTS Server using HF client or higher with x1 rates.

We're already working on the new dragons' textures, skills and maps. We're aiming high. We will open as a mid-rate pvp server and keep improving the concept. We also plan on launching something very big in the future with lower rates. HF client is 1 of the worst when it comes to performance. If you want performance, you will go for classic client. Depending on how our files perform on high numbers, we will consider whether we will stay on IL client or move to classic, keeping everything else 100% the same. 

PTS = public test server. I assume you mean "l2off". I am the biggest fan of l2off files, but they are extremely limited to what you can do with them and definitely not VFM working with C++ devs. The main reason why I spent years to obtain all the retail formulas and apply them on java code was because it was the only thing holding me back from ditching l2off. 

Ofc, actions speak louder than words, so if anyone wants to run a test on our files I'm offering them closed beta access. You will just have to private msg me here with your info/intentions.