L2jOrion - Sourcecode.

Just now, LifeDrain said:

Bitch, please... You act like you have a perfect english, but it's not and it's crappy af. 😄

bid your own pack to your customers maybe you make some cash anyway enough you dont have anymore place to mxc and i will take care so you get banned on every gaming forum/platform Bye 😎

12 minutes ago, Celestine said:

bid your own pack to your customers maybe you make some cash anyway enough you dont have anymore place to mxc and i will take care so you get banned on every gaming forum/platform Bye 😎

:DDD Ok, bye.

P.S. Be careful with this administration. They will give a ban (permanently) for their own reason if you had a conflict years ago like this  happened to Vilmis. 🙂
THE POST IS ABOUT SCAM. BUT THEY GIVE A BAN FOR VDS RESTART. MOST IMPORTANT - VILMIS WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT VDS AND HE DID ALL BACKUPS AND FIX ISSUES. NONE OF DATA WAS POSSIBLE TO LOSE WHEN SERVER IS IN BETA MODE AND ONLY 1 ONLINE IS RAPTOR WHO KNOWS HOW TO CHANGE CONFIG FROM TRUE <--> FALSE ONLY. 🙂 

Nobody wants to be a part of this forum when this kinda administration exist. 🙂 and probably this will be deleted.
1057221554_Screenshot2022-04-28214515.png.652066c191ed56b4cd17250aba2d0d71.png

Not sure why aCis is mentioned, but if L2JOrion is "solo developer" after years of existence, it either means (pick one or multiple reasons) the project isn't appealing to "developers", the project is too shady/complicated to enter/dive in, or it is simply a wish of Vilmis to stay alone.

PS : if it's not a wish to stay alone, consider to edit your formula. I write my own formulas, and it worked well so far.

Edited by Tryskell

@Celestine You banned 3 profile of his within a day. You are bigger biatch than i though :O you make me proud. 

Now regarding what been said on the topic, i respect @Tryskellfor his dedication all these years but it's not "single man project". The community and the contributors/testers/monkeys made aCis what is today even tho it's still unfinished project. Without those helpers he wouldn't locate issues to fix not that i blame him but we need to be honest. 

Still none of you (including me) should really talk about "ownership" of a project. L2J did the whole work, the structure the packet debugging e.t.c. It's their source, not "ours". 

Without the basic code from L2J you guys would still use be like Elfocraft who tried make a project from scratch and after weeks he abandoned it cause it's hella work.

acis nunca será acabado apenas refinado.

Uso o projeto há muitos anos. 
e uma das fontes mais leves

então poderia ter ficado em JAVA 8
plus 2022 a escrita não suportaria
acis sempre terá problemas bobos deixados pelo dono de propósito

Is it true that Acis has some secret NPCS in the water?
even with new XML spawn system?

PS: meu inglês está escrito em frases desculpe

Edited by L2VANPER

3 minutes ago, proGenitor said:

image.png.a51b158d52f9f0be9272eb73eedba6e9.png

Is latest source or just R21 with clean up?

Why you afraid you won't have the latest source and you gonna miss the ultra super duper crazy features?

Silly people...

3 hours ago, Kara said:

Like you did with your EX cause your current girlfriend is fat?

Once you go with fat- never want come back 😄 I love u too Kara :*****************************

4 hours ago, Kara said:

Why you afraid you won't have the latest source and you gonna miss the ultra super duper crazy features?

Silly people...

That's ok little boy or maybe a little pony, whatever...

6 hours ago, Kara said:

Silly people...

No just newer "revisions" has more stolen codes adapted on this crappy source, Vilmis was adapting payed codes from client to his source and then include that features on his updates.

Include Augment System ( VIDEO ) and old version of my Achievement System xD

Edited by StinkyMadness

On 4/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, Celestine said:

Bye Vilmis dont even try make new accounts again you have no place on this community. and btw dont you worry latest updates will be posted on this thread too.

latest updates, really? if it's not too much trouble? I'll look forward to it, thank you.