Server owners: review the topsites you are listed on

So recently I found out that a few topsites, topzone among them, are removing servers for "breaking their rules" (bs), and if you want to be listed again you must pay (no, not a 1 time payment to get unbanned, but a payment for as long as you want to stay listed).

But here's the tricky part, they don't actually remove the server, they only hide it from the listing, this way, they can still get traffic from you while not giving any traffic back, there's no error message when players try to vote saying that server is deactivated or so, you would think that everything is ok up until the moment you actually go and check the listing itself.

Out of thousands of servers out there, topzone which used to be among the biggest voting sites, hosts barely 20 servers right now, ALL of them paid.

Safe to say this site doesn't act as a voting site anymore at all.
I obviously removed the vote link to topzone from my site, I advise all server owners out there who still have it to remove it as well, you clearly aren't one of these 20 listed there and you only give them traffic to advertise these 20 servers while yours isn't even there.

And keep an eye for other topsites who copy that poor behavior, thinking its a smart move to gain money but at the end it'll explode in their face.

P.S. looking forward for MXC toplist.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sahar said:

So recently I found out that a few topsites, topzone among them, are removing servers for "breaking their rules" (bs), and if you want to be listed again you must pay (no, not a 1 time payment to get unbanned, but a payment for as long as you want to stay listed).

But here's the tricky part, they don't actually remove the server, they only hide it from the listing, this way, they can still get traffic from you while not giving any traffic back, there's no error message when players try to vote saying that server is deactivated or so, you would think that everything is ok up until the moment you actually go and check the listing itself.

Out of thousands of servers out there, topzone which used to be among the biggest voting sites, hosts barely 20 servers right now, ALL of them paid.

Safe to say this site doesn't act as a voting site anymore at all.
I obviously removed the vote link to topzone from my site, I advise all server owners out there who still have it to remove it as well, you clearly aren't one of these 20 listed there and you only give them traffic to advertise these 20 servers while yours isn't even there.

And keep an eye for other topsites who copy that poor behavior, thinking its a smart move to gain money but at the end it'll explode in their face.

P.S. looking forward for MXC toplist.

just check this.

This dog will never learn how make money. I will recommend you to not spend time on topzone.

image.thumb.png.96e25b5c6a1278aa2e2ca1890673f55f.png

image.thumb.png.600c5c1a61408763ad04e9858f4c9c81.png

image.thumb.png.ccea744ae5d0be66924369134632f632.png

1 minute ago, SkyLord said:

This dog will never learn how make money. I recommend you to not spend time on topzone.

image.thumb.png.96e25b5c6a1278aa2e2ca1890673f55f.png

image.thumb.png.600c5c1a61408763ad04e9858f4c9c81.png

image.thumb.png.ccea744ae5d0be66924369134632f632.png

Edited by SkyLord

Topzone admin is an idiot who's been banned in MxC too, never visit his site or pay for ads there, it's gone to shit for over a year now nobody uses it.

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2022 at 5:51 AM, MrTitanas said:

Lol he was molested or what’s wrong with this l2topzone, that he hate l2gold server? 😂😂😂

No idea why he hate the server.

L2topzone rip 2022

nice boost

image.png.2ad5ab4ef1e6abd904b1f439c389172f.png

On 3/31/2022 at 6:23 AM, SkyLord said:

No idea why he hate the server.

L2topzone rip 2022

nice boost

image.png.2ad5ab4ef1e6abd904b1f439c389172f.png

And I bet all these visitors comes from players who try to vote for servers that still have topzone banner but aren't even aware they are not listed, nice way generating fake statistics by not letting servers know topzone removed them.

• Upvote 1