L2JORG-TEAM  - free - a great choice for the test

L2SCRIPTS-TEAM  - paid quality

24 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

L2jorg is based on l2jmobius

11 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

L2jorg is based on l2jmobius

I know this, it's just that you can try this product for free, which is attractive - I also use it for tests

12 hours ago, BruT said:

l2jorg is l2jserver folk just like mobius

L2JSERVER ---> L2JMOBIUS ---> L2JORG 

the egg came from a chicken and the actual chain of development looks like this )

• Upvote 1

Mobius is the best project your money can buy right now. Ignore what haters tell you

JORG is based on mobious leaks of the non premium version, Mobius is the most trusted and stable

22 hours ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

since when Scripts is quality ? I suppose you don't know what you are talking about and you should probably stick to client mods and let the developers have an opinion here. thanks

23 hours ago, Victor Kolinko said:

i looking for stable sources\compille 

I am not looking for cheap sources

Then you should go for l2scripts where you can pay a shitload of money. After some days of usage you can decide to pay 1/10 of the money you paid for scripts to mobius.

Since when price defies quality?

57 minutes ago, Mobius said:

L2-Scripts: Not cheap.

spacer.png

L2jMobius: Someone that actually knows what he is doing.
spacer.png

Initial price and what price for subscription? Also any popular servers running on mobius?

Afaik essence-project is running on l2scripts and its most popular essence server.

1 hour ago, xdem said:

Mobius is the best project your money can buy right now. Ignore what haters tell you

JORG is based on mobious leaks of the non premium version, Mobius is the most trusted and stable

since when Scripts is quality ? I suppose you don't know what you are talking about and you should probably stick to client mods and let the developers have an opinion here. thanks

I work there in reverse engineering probably I know better young man - or do you think you're smarter than a goddess ? I just gave advice to follow it or not it's up to the author of the topic to decide your opinion keep to yourself )

Scripts is not the way to go if you dont want to spend like days and days to fix datapack. I have a few clients with Scripts essence. Many bugs to be fixed and some features are not finished. Some of them already have this pack for like 2 months and are still fixing datapack issues and unfinished items. On the other hand, Mobius has a private community that helps with core and datapack related issues, so it is more "complete" in some way. In both cases, you will need to do some work of your own. Dont expect those things to just be plug & play.

19 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

I work there in reverse engineering probably I know better young man - or do you think you're smarter than a goddess ? I just gave advice to follow it or not it's up to the author of the topic to decide your opinion keep to yourself )

I would really love to let you live your eternal life in arrogant delusion my goddess but nobody care's about your arrogant/fanboism opinion. L2Scripts is a scam project since its release a decade ago, overpriced garbage

Edited by xdem