interlude [L2J] L2Helios

On 11/25/2021 at 4:19 AM, splicho said:

QLb4Nuu.png

Sorry but what's unique here? GL tho.

The website was a pre-made template and the editing hasn't been thorough. But nit-picking pieces and putting them out of context is gasping at straws. Not all features mentioned in that box are "unique" but some of them are, and most of our unique features aren't included in that specific box.

I'm not sure how such a technicality matters, though ? You are well known to try and bad-mouth projects on this forum as you are a project owner yourself. 

To answer your question (which you didn't really ask to have answered, but to passive-aggressively attack the project), the unique features of L2 Helios in that list are;

1. Geodata retail like on java code

2. Weekly sieges with real cash $ as reward

3. All classes are untouched from retail Interlude after a long research through all chronicles' patch notes

4. All interlude retail formulas that not even Vanganth, or AdvExt own due to their C4 / GF sources.

5. Magmeld Main Town

6. Party zone system with mage and fighter sides

Unique features that are NOT listed in that box;

1. Goddess of Destruction items we've never seen on Interlude servers before (At least not a single semi-popular one)

2. Class specific SA upgrade for armors

3. Debuff resist upgrade on jewels

4. 2nd SA upgrade on weapons

5. C4/C5 based olympiad - 3 minute battles, A grade limit, Epics & Augs allowed - All classes viable.

6. At least 3 weekly premade updates that will be delivered on time and not made on the spot.

7. Clan points system that rewards the top clan with real cash $ weekly. 

8. Manually handled 9v9 events during the live server with real cash $ as reward.

Thank you for pointing out that technicality, I will let the website manager know what he has to update. 

On 11/25/2021 at 1:17 PM, 0skar said:

I have a feeling that you are gonna distribute free items for all your friends/relatives joining your server gl thought

Are you accusing a server that hasn't even started of corruption ? I was told not to use my real name for the project by multiple people in order to avoid comments of this nature, but I instantly shut them down as I value transparency and honesty the most. 

Everyone has friends and family. That doesn't mean everyone is corrupt. This applies to all projects. All admins, even those with a fake name, have friends and family. 

I have played with and against nearly everyone. It's up to people to think what they want. At the end of the day, the people who always find a scapegoat to blame their losses will be the same, and the people who actually want to play the game and find a project well attended will join it. 

21 hours ago, Tryskell said:

I actually participated to the rewrite of some of those formulas (actually : pdam, chargedam, accuracy, blow rate, lethal rate, blow damages and heal formulas), so I can confirm the ones I named match with AdvExt PTS testing.

People like this is mostly the reason why I had suggested that you massively increase the price of acis pack after the formulas re-work. 

Also a reason why I will never share the magic critical rate formula. If someone wants it, they can pay a developer/programmer 5 digits of usd to reverse engineer the l2server.exe from leaked files' source, or buy it from me at a reasonable price =] 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YeahThePro said:

The website was a pre-made template and the editing hasn't been thorough. But nit-picking pieces and putting them out of context is gasping at straws. Not all features mentioned in that box are "unique" but some of them are, and most of our unique features aren't included in that specific box.

I'm not sure how such a technicality matters, though ? You are well known to try and bad-mouth projects on this forum as you are a project owner yourself. 

To answer your question (which you didn't really ask to have answered, but to passive-aggressively attack the project), the unique features of L2 Helios in that list are;

1. Geodata retail like on java code

2. Weekly sieges with real cash $ as reward

3. All classes are untouched from retail Interlude after a long research through all chronicles' patch notes

4. All interlude retail formulas that not even Vanganth, or AdvExt own due to their C4 / GF sources.

5. Magmeld Main Town

6. Party zone system with mage and fighter sides

Unique features that are NOT listed in that box;

1. Goddess of Destruction items we've never seen on Interlude servers before (At least not a single semi-popular one)

2. Class specific SA upgrade for armors

3. Debuff resist upgrade on jewels

4. 2nd SA upgrade on weapons

5. C4/C5 based olympiad - 3 minute battles, A grade limit, Epics & Augs allowed - All classes viable.

6. At least 3 weekly premade updates that will be delivered on time and not made on the spot.

7. Clan points system that rewards the top clan with real cash $ weekly. 

8. Manually handled 9v9 events during the live server with real cash $ as reward.

Thank you for pointing out that technicality, I will let the website manager know what he has to update. 

Are you accusing a server that hasn't even started of corruption ? I was told not to use my real name for the project by multiple people in order to avoid comments of this nature, but I instantly shut them down as I value transparency and honesty the most. 

Everyone has friends and family. That doesn't mean everyone is corrupt. This applies to all projects. All admins, even those with a fake name, have friends and family. 

I have played with and against nearly everyone. It's up to people to think what they want. At the end of the day, the people who always find a scapegoat to blame their losses will be the same, and the people who actually want to play the game and find a project well attended will join it. 

People like this is mostly the reason why I had suggested that you massively increase the price of acis pack after the formulas re-work. 

Also a reason why I will never share the magic critical rate formula. If someone wants it, they can pay a developer/programmer 5 digits of usd to reverse engineer the l2server.exe from leaked files' source, or buy it from me at a reasonable price =] 

Seems nice and decent projects keep it up with updates cheers buddy 🙂

Dont understand why other server owners hate other projects 🙂

When same project make all from 0 and waste more time to fix things...

and this haters buy completed files (useless) without 0 fixes, 0 own idea, bcs start it only for donate 😄
+ later start project every week where change only servername 😉 

Edited by KejbL

1 hour ago, MrTitanas said:

Seems nice and decent projects keep it up with updates cheers buddy 🙂

Thank you. We've been working a long time on both the source and the features. Our goal is to offer a high quality gameplay pvp wise and a lot of entertainment to both solo players and clans. 

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

Dont understand why other server owners hate other projects 🙂

When same project make all from 0 and waste more time to fix things...

and this haters buy completed files (useless) without 0 fixes, 0 own idea, bcs start it only for donate 😄
+ later start project every week where change only servername 😉 

I mean you answered the question right away. Some "server owners" with projects that don't do well are just sour and want to talk other projects down. It's how they cope with their anger and envy. 

39 minutes ago, GsL said:

You give reward to players money 

End of story.

I know, and that's great! We treat all our community the same.

If you prefer playing on servers where only 2-3 chosen sides get paid just because they join and the rest get nothing, then just say that. Nearly every other server works like that. We are not the same.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but it's ironic. All servers pay clans and streamers just to join. We don't do that. We don't need that. We don't buy clans. We offer a high quality project to the people who want to play the game and reward the winners. 

I see you're also making a project of your own, so no surprise there. Good luck.

Edited by YeahThePro

1 hour ago, GsL said:

You give reward to players money 

End of story.

show me free server where admin not give rewards, pay to clans or pay to adrenaline admin 🙂

Edited by KejbL

4 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

The magic crit rate formula is hidden in the l2server.exe?

5 minutes ago, Romotheone said:

The magic crit rate formula is hidden in the l2server.exe?

The retail ncsoft formula from the C4 leaked files yes. That formula only changed one time on Gracia Part 1 since C4. I don't see anyone free sharing this, as in order to get it in the first place you have to either spend a lot of money paying someone, or countless of hours if you're the developer yourself.

I am not trying to pick a fight here, especially since this conversation most likely doesn't belong to a server preview topic, but... why is it of such value? Can't you manually adjust magic crit rates to influence balance?

1 minute ago, Romotheone said:

I am not trying to pick a fight here, especially since this conversation most likely doesn't belong to a server preview topic, but... why is it of such value? Can't you manually adjust magic crit rates to influence balance?

I don't think you're picking a fight and your question makes sense in general, but the whole point of owning retail formulas is to offer the only project that resembles 100% what it was like playing on servers like Teon, Franz, Bartz and so on. Also, it holds the collector's value. 

Imagine a very rare coin of 1 cent. Its typical value is 1 cent, but it can be sold for 3.000 or even higher. 

My point is that yes, you can easily change MC rate buffs, set caps, or create your own MC rate formula if you're using Java code, but you will never have the original version. Most L2J projects don't even have an MC rate formula at all, but just use a static value of 0.8% (8/1000) as a base mc rate and it gets multiplied by buffs.

5 minutes ago, splicho said:

Paying clans to play your own server, yikes. 

If you had graduated from high school and had acquired basic reading skills, you would have understood that what I said is exactly the opposite. I'm not sure if  you're deliberately trying to play dum dum and push this strawman argument, or you're just really that much of a 2 digit IQ person, or both.

High school dropouts having opinions, "yikes".

657.jpeg

Edited by YeahThePro
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, splicho said:

So you are telling me that paying the best clans on a weekly basis of your server based on points is unique?

That doesn't sound unique to me, more like dick sucking and praying that clans even join your server because of the money they can acquire.

Let's stop rewarding football players with money along their trophies for their good performance because that means we pay them to play ? 

Paying someone to -join- your server is completely irrelevant to rewarding winners with money.

Let me break it down for you;

Paying specific clans/cps to join gives them a massive advantage against the rest who don't get anything. Look at L2 Dex. IR side's cps were given a lot more money/coins than the other sides and they literally won the server by default. All they had to do was rush in, AOE and outgear their enemies. I won't explain what kind of gear/services gave them that big of an edge, you at least get the concept.

Now, rewarding someone for winning a battle/competition on equal grounds is fair. All clans will start with the same tools and there won't be any unfair starting advantage. If you win on equal grounds, then you deserve to earn a reward.

Do you understand the difference ?

1 hour ago, splicho said:

Why you not reward them with simply in game currency/farm coin, whatever stuff? I think we both know that when you PAY clans with REAL CASH will attract them more to join your server than rewarding them with in game stuff.

You can't deny that, otherwise you wouldn't do it. Also, the comparison with the football player statement is kinda obnoxious because football teams play in leagues where they can win trophies. Why do they get paid tho? Because they have sponsors, for example. Sponsors are paying teams that play good because they're representing the sponsor in a well position, and teams paying their players, and they get a cut because win/win situation in this case.

Do you understand the difference ?

Getting money playing is wrong? Should MIR4 and this whole new genre of play-to-earn game be banned? :x

Rewarding the clans in real cash for events is nothing more than marketing, and a really good one if he can afford good amounts. There's so many games that's still alive because of the competition for events like that, most known as "e-sports" lol.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, splicho said:

I think you both guys don't understand what I try to say here. Of course, it's his money and his budget and his decision what he's going to do with it.

All those posts I made in this topic are based on my own opinion and how I think about this whole fuckery, paying clans to play your server. Why paying clans when you have the option to attract people based on your server concept? Paying clans to play your server sounds to me like you're trying hard to get players because you can't attract them otherwise.

Let's be real, CLANS will have a bigger will to join your server when they get REAL CASH instead of something different. And that is the main reason why people choose to pay clans, right? 

And that's obviously not "unique" like you said earlier, because this is what all servers do nowadays. Do you even know what means "unique"? If not, let me explain it to you.

Unique means, being the only one of its kind. For example, your feature about the weapons from higher chronicles which has never been seen before on any interlude project is unique, because it has never been seen before. But paying clans instead isn't, so you can't consider this as unique.

I think you're the one that don't understand what's happening in this thread lol

He's not "paying clans", he's rewarding the clan winner of the event in real money, there's a big difference.

And yeah, this is not unique at all.