Retail Server discussion

6 hours ago, HeadHunter said:

Ofc is not fake what the heck are you talking about?

The fact that I'm working on retail is not about with my post.Before do any move about my project I ask opinions about it.

If you hate inside you go buy a box sack!

LOL.. I have no idea WTF you are trying to say.. No matter what responses posted here you were going to do what you want... that is what makes this topic fake.

14 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

This is a fake topic. You were going to move forward with your retail H5 project no matter what opinion / advise given.. STFU and make your project.

Do you have mental health problems? For real dude...

Edited by melron

On 9/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, L2Raptorz said:

LOL.. I have no idea WTF you are trying to say.. No matter what responses posted here you were going to do what you want... that is what makes this topic fake.

Dude i saw just a hate and no unswer my questions.If you dont like my post just don't unswer no need to flame.

There are not enough players nowadays. By players I mean real players, not paid clans, adena sellers, botters etc.

Typical project live cycle : Huge opening -> people farming adena to sell -> adena becomes cheaper, paid clan rent ends -> everybody say "server is dead go to next one!"

35 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

There are not enough players nowadays. By players I mean real players, not paid clans, adena sellers, botters etc.

Typical project live cycle : Huge opening -> people farming adena to sell -> adena becomes cheaper, paid clan rent ends -> everybody say "server is dead go to next one!"

spacer.png

Every person can watch a 20 min video and create the MOST UNIQUE SERVER .

Then, they facing the problem of 'too many servers' and they have to pay clans to join them.

Then, the 2nd problem comes up! Another server also paid the paid clans and suddenly, the online count, from 250 is falling to 50 while the '50' users are saying "Server is dead go to next one".

2 Facts here:

1) What if the clan payment 'thing' just stop? What would happen?

2) What if the process of a server creation could have anti-noob system? What would happen?

Edited by melron

44 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

So i guess "players" that are getting paid by tournaments and e-sports teams, in games like : dota 2/cs go/lol etc etc are not "real players" , right ?

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

So i guess "players" that are getting paid by tournaments and e-sports teams, in games like : dota 2/cs go/lol etc etc are not "real players" , right ?

There are 0.01% of players who actually get money from it. Also you have shady market there with high rank accounts selling, boosting etc. It isn't that popular but it is there.

In L2 sellers percentage is higher than people who just play the game.

1 minute ago, Xtellia said:

There are 0.01% of players who actually get money from it. Also you have shady market there with high rank accounts selling, boosting etc. It isn't that popular but it is there.

In L2 sellers percentage is higher than people who just play the game.

Numbers or way of getting money, don't matter at all.
But even so, then I will edit the question to : " so the 0.01% of "players" that are getting paid , are not "real players" right ? "

3 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

Numbers or way of getting money, don't matter at all.
But even so, then I will edit the question to : " so the 0.01% of "players" that are getting paid , are not "real players" right ? "

They're not rental players and don't sell anything which means they're playing the game as it was intended. They're just extremely good at it, that's all.  Take for example an admin putting a real 10000$ bounty for taking Aden castle every siege. That would be the case of these players you're talking about.

Edited by Xtellia

9 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

They're not rental players and don't sell anything which means they're playing the game as it was intended. They're just extremely good at it, that's all.  Take for example an admin putting a real 10000$ bounty for taking Aden castle every siege. That would be the case of these players you're talking about.

First of all, they are rental players from the moment they join an e-sport team, because as soon as the payment stops, they will not be in this team anymore and join another one [ sounds familiar ? 🙂 ]
But lets go back to l2 players, for you the "extremely good l2 players" shouldn't get paid ?! If I understand correctly.

Edited by MrPro*

5 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

First of all, they are rental players from the moment they join an e-sport team, because as soon as the payment stops, they will not be in this team anymore and join another one [ sounds familiar ? 🙂 ]
But lets go back to l2 players, for you the "extremely good l2 players" shouldn't get paid ?! If I understand correctly.

For games like CSGO e-sport is pre-designed part of the game where best ones try to make money.

L2 never had offical events with real money involved which means $$$ should have never been part of game ecosystem.

7 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

For games like CSGO e-sport is pre-designed part of the game where best ones try to make money.

L2 never had offical events with real money involved which means $$$ should have never been part of game ecosystem.

Dota 2, firstly was created as a map in the battlenet of warcraft game, by some 18-years old "kid" and look where are we today. Dota 2 has broke all the records with the biggest prize pools ever.

"which means $$$ should have never been part of game ecosystem "
That's jsut your own opinion , it is like saying : In official there werent these and these featuers, so private servers shouldn't exist with these featuers. wtf...?