pvp flag after boss die

iAlreadyExist

Question

If you use aCis, it's Creature#getKnownTypeInRadius : while being compact, it also delivers the good type of instance without the need to manually cast it.

// Find all Players associated to "player"'s knownlist.
final List<Player> knownPlayers = player.getKnownType(Player.class);

// Find all ChristmasTree in 1200 range around "player".
final List<ChristmasTree> trees = player.getKnownTypeInRadius(ChristmasTree.class, 1200);

If you use regular L2J, it's CharKnownList#getKnownPlayersInRadius. You got only the choice between "Player" and "Character" (it is then getKnownCharactersInRadius). If you need another instance type, you have to make another filter / conditional check.

final List<L2PcInstance> knownPlayers = player.getKnownlist().getKnownPlayersInRadius(4000);

Note : the distance is limited by your pack. On aCis, you can see "only" in 6k range, no matter what you try to check. On L2J, there is no fixed range, it depends about what you try to look (vehicles are something like 15-20k range, while Players are far lower).

Also, not sure when (or even if) L2J added the possibility for Npcs to see others Npcs - which is sure is, from memory basic L2J IL isn't able to do that.

Edited by Tryskell

7 hours ago, haskovo said:

Can anyone share code when boss die to make everyone pvp flagged?

Find the L2RaidBossInstance.java go to the doDie() overriden method and inside write 1 simple line code such as: 

getKnownList().getKnownCharacters().stream().filter(s -> s instanceof L2PcInstance && isInsideRadius(s, 4700, false, false)).map(L2Character::getActingPlayer).forEach(L2PcInstance::updatePvPStatus);

6 minutes ago, Kara said:

Find the L2RaidBossInstance.java go to the doDie() overriden method and inside write 1 simple line code such as: 

getKnownList().getKnownCharacters().stream().filter(s -> s instanceof L2PcInstance && isInsideRadius(s, 4700, false, false)).map(L2Character::getActingPlayer).forEach(L2PcInstance::updatePvPStatus);

wtf is this crap?

getKnownTypeInRadius(L2PcInstance.class, 4000) exists in all L2J projects you don't need a stream

29 minutes ago, Kara said:

I would avoid streams, even though they make your code look more compact they are lots of times slower than regular iterations 

Edited by nikpappa

2 minutes ago, nikpappa said:

I would avoid streams, even though they make your code look more compact they are lots of times slower than regular iterations 

they are slower on iterations by definition and should be avoided !

streams should only be used when you want to do processing and filtering of your data not for simple iterations

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nikpappa said:

I would avoid streams, even though they make your code look more compact they are lots of

times slower than regular iterations 

Dafaq are you talking about. For is lightweight yet stream is performing better with a big number of values. Benchmark a simple for with 10.000.000 integer and do a check the do the same thing with a stream. The result is Stream is done within 0.8 ms (in my case) while for took 28 ms, so what are you talking about.

In any case all i see is drama wannabe developers of MaxCheaters, who cry over few millisecond.

Grow up people.

2 hours ago, xdem said:

wtf is this crap?

getKnownTypeInRadius(L2PcInstance.class, 4000) exists in all L2J projects you don't need a stream

How i am supposed to know he is using L2J? I wrote it like that in the first place then i changed because he might be in a different project. I could also use the isPlayer() instead of instanceof. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kara said:

Dafaq are you talking about. For is lightweight yet stream is performing better with a big number of values. Benchmark a simple for with 10.000.000 integer and do a check the do the same thing with a stream. The result is Stream is done within 0.8 ms (in my case) while for took 28 ms, so what are you talking about.

I do not have to benchmark anything, there are already tones of benchmark examples online. If you got these results, then your code was not correct.

45 minutes ago, Kara said:

In any case all i see is drama wannabe developers of MaxCheaters, who cry over few millisecond.

Grow up people.

This is drama, I never spoke in a bad way, I just expressed my opinion.

1 hour ago, haskovo said:

im using acis but the codes you give me i dont know where to place them

@haskovo go to net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance ---> RaidBoss.java

add this block of code

for (Player players : getKnownTypeInRadius(Player.class, 200)){
	players.setPvpFlag(1);
	players.updatePvPStatus();	
}

in this method

@Override
	public boolean doDie(Creature killer)
	{
		if (!super.doDie(killer))
			return false;

if (_maintenanceTask != null)
		{
			_maintenanceTask.cancel(false);
			_maintenanceTask = null;
		}

if (killer != null)
		{
			final Player player = killer.getActingPlayer();
			if (player != null)
            {
              /*
                Here you add the block of the code i gave you
              */
				+for (Player players : getKnownTypeInRadius(Player.class, 200)) {
				+	players.setPvpFlag(1);
				+	players.updatePvPStatus();	
				+}

If you are using older rev replace Player with L2Pcinstance

Edited by LordPanic
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, haskovo said:

i got error again 

https://prnt.sc/17000rw

3 people trying to help and you don't even try on your own to fix a damn error.

Rent a developer. This is help section, no request.

1 hour ago, Kara said:

3 people trying to help and you don't even try on your own to fix a damn error.

Rent a developer. This is help section, no request.

its a request and the codes you give me doesnt work