Modded Licensed Sunrise

Selling modded version of l2jsunrise (mods include ones that sunrise sells + mods that I bought elsewhere)

Gold License for sunrise will expire in 150+ days.

Price  - 130 €

PM for additional info

16 minutes ago, Mochuelo said:

Selling modded version of l2jsunrise (mods include ones that sunrise sells + mods that I bought elsewhere)

Gold License for sunrise will expire in 150+ days.

Price  - 130 €

PM for additional info

You can't sell something when you give no info. 

Also this pack is shared in all forums so you basically share your customs which i doubt if they cost more than 5 euro without any presentation. 

4 hours ago, Kara said:

You can't sell something when you give no info. 

Also this pack is shared in all forums so you basically share your customs which i doubt if they cost more than 5 euro without any presentation. 

1) Great attitude

2) Yea, I know stuff is shared, but there were 2 updates after the leak. And u get updates for almost half a year. 

3) Do not really know where the price tag came from, but you should not be saying a word, knowing what u value ur "codes" :)

if anyone else is interested, PM me

4 hours ago, Mochuelo said:

1) Great attitude

2) Yea, I know stuff is shared, but there were 2 updates after the leak. And u get updates for almost half a year. 

3) Do not really know where the price tag came from, but you should not be saying a word, knowing what u value ur "codes" 🙂

bro are any of those stuff that i reported fixed? anything i mean mostly the code leaks are a serious problem because 100 leaks multiply per player in most cases and server will crush/lag

15 hours ago, Mochuelo said:

1) Great attitude

3) Do not really know where the price tag came from, but you should not be saying a word, knowing what u value ur "codes" :)

1. My attitude is perfect, you're just a drama queen

2. Keep the "codes" and the ironic :) for your friends, i'm not your friend

3. Your topic is against rules of marketplace. You can't sell a topic without preview what you're selling

so it will go down anyway. A video, list or photos must exist.

Deal with it and move on. If you want to sell something make at least a decent topic. 

15 minutes ago, Kara said:

3. Your topic is against rules of marketplace. You can't sell a topic without preview what you're selling

so it will go down anyway. A video, list or photos must exist.

Deal with it and move on. If you want to sell something make at least a decent topic. 

That's true.. 

So @Mochuelo please add a description of what you are selling

Edited by Ugleethyn