{EuroPTS} Glory Days by nexten

Jovial

5 hours ago, Anarchy said:

english htmls, geodata i can't share but these i can so yeah have fun

Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.

Ty for the share you are awesome as ever.  i am sure you played around with these files for a while now. could you give us a hint what you have found wrong with them? i have no means to test them at the moment but i am curious. 

13 minutes ago, JJHOCK said:

Anarchy, very rude :smile:

html eng

point proven ya leeching cunt, oh and all those guys pming me asking for "private shares" for geodata etc, cunts like this guy are the reason you won't get any

44 minutes ago, Jovial said:

Ty for the share you are awesome as ever.  i am sure you played around with these files for a while now. could you give us a hint what you have found wrong with them? i have no means to test them at the moment but i am curious. 

i haven't played with the GD files much as there was never really any demand for them, people seem to consider GD a dead chronicle and extending beyond GD gets ... complicated, i haven't seen the source for the ext that's in the GD files so can't say for sure what it fixes, but usual things as said in the highfive post apply here too

multisell choose packet exploit (still, fucking ncsoft when are you gonna fix this i fixed it in c2 you useless twats)

html bypass/link protection shit still doesn't work right (it's disabled on retail servers) it's easy enough to fix by ext by filtering fstring bypasses and whitelisting UI-generated links/bypasses

i personally only know 2 crash bugs in this one, both aren't fixed in the included ext

interestingly the GD server does actually filter packets pre-enterworld but not sure it covers them all

i don't know 100% for sure with the db which is included in this specific share, but the various one's i've seen over the years didn't have indexes included in the sql dumps, so you'll have to rebuild those yourself if you don't want soulshot lag with 10 players on

there's probably a ton of dupes as usual but basic trade checks on item manipulation generally covers most of them

Edited by Anarchy
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

point proven ya leeching cunt, oh and all those guys pming me asking for "private shares" for geodata etc, cunts like this guy are the reason you won't get any

I just asked. No is no. No reason to be rude.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, strahnui said:

image.thumb.png.6f792809d4c4d85e7bec703d0aad90a7.png

link : https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zsuFBygnxqqKIw

Edited by joseinacio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, tuningxtreme said:

Does anyone have the client download and what is the protocol?

Protocol 488 works for me.

Glory Days client: https://mega.nz/folder/n5IgCKDA#fJmO-g4jGs9vF0Q6jMhL1Q

Working system: System-488 (mediafire.com)

I believe it should work with Infinity Oddysey client too.

The files works flawless except for GeoData Superpoint and the current bugs mentioned in a few posts above by Anarchy at https://maxcheaters.com/topic/239441-europts-glory-days-by-nexten/?do=findComment&comment=2771917

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sukinae said:

That's a rofl post. No actual server inside.

• Haha 1

Lol, I just noticed the subforum of the post, thanks.

Anyone got more information about this section of "L2Server.ini"?
Nothing seems to be affected by changing them.

[Premium]
enable=true
address="10.0.6.190"
port=10100
hearbeat=10000
pause=true		;비타민 서비스를 시작한다. true 면 중지
pauseCashshop=true	;캐시샵을 시작한다. true 면 중지

[PremiumUser]
IsMentorBuffed=false

[FreeToPlay]
FreeOpenServer=false
VitalityConsumeByMob=12
VitalityConsumeByBoss=6
VitalItemDropPenaltyPercent=200

[FreeToPlayUserSetting]
ExpSpBoostMinLevel=1
ExpBoostPercent=50
;SpBoostPercent=50
DropBoostPercent=50
VitalItemDropBoostPercent=200
;ActivateCharacterAmount=7
VitalBonus=200,300
VitalItemCount=5,10
PCCafe=false	
Item0=20970

Also, anyone with the Premium Store binaries that run at port 10100 or more details on how it works?

How does "subscription_flag" affects the account at "dbo.user_account" table? I cannot find information about it in the internet.

Thanks!

None of the premium shit will work unless you have a proper auth that notifies L2Server to actually set someone as premium, and the IBServer binaries have never leaked, though it is not a hard server to emulate at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/15/2021 at 6:31 AM, pada said:

None of the premium shit will work unless you have a proper auth that notifies L2Server to actually set someone as premium, and the IBServer binaries have never leaked, though it is not a hard server to emulate at all.

this function will work fine with the authd which is from gracia final pack, just use lin2db user_account table, login_flag = 1024

On 6/13/2021 at 8:03 PM, Sukinae said:

Lol, I just noticed the subforum of the post, thanks.

Anyone got more information about this section of "L2Server.ini"?
Nothing seems to be affected by changing them.

[Premium]
enable=true
address="10.0.6.190"
port=10100
hearbeat=10000
pause=true		;비타민 서비스를 시작한다. true 면 중지
pauseCashshop=true	;캐시샵을 시작한다. true 면 중지

[PremiumUser]
IsMentorBuffed=false

[FreeToPlay]
FreeOpenServer=false
VitalityConsumeByMob=12
VitalityConsumeByBoss=6
VitalItemDropPenaltyPercent=200

[FreeToPlayUserSetting]
ExpSpBoostMinLevel=1
ExpBoostPercent=50
;SpBoostPercent=50
DropBoostPercent=50
VitalItemDropBoostPercent=200
;ActivateCharacterAmount=7
VitalBonus=200,300
VitalItemCount=5,10
PCCafe=false	
Item0=20970

Also, anyone with the Premium Store binaries that run at port 10100 or more details on how it works?

How does "subscription_flag" affects the account at "dbo.user_account" table? I cannot find information about it in the internet.

Thanks!

that's 4 separate sections so you might wanna be specific about which settings you wanna know about :D

but FreeToPlay->FreeOpenServer must be true for premium status to work, it does other things too but don't remember exactly what

if you just want to use the prime shop you don't NEED the premium server, you can get around it with extender cuz 90% of the prime shop logic is inisde l2server, or yeah just emulate the premium server cuz it's packets are stupid simple and pretty self explanatory, as far as i know no one's ever leaked the premium server public so not likely anyone gonna post it

oh yeah, about premium in glory days, it doesn't show the gold box around your level anymore like it used to, unless you edit the interface to do it (the code for it is literally just commented out you just have to uncomment it and recompile interface.u) really stupid shit idk why they removed that cuz now you can't see if you're premium or not :D probably in the RU or other branch client it exists still

Edited by Anarchy
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, Anarchy said:

this function will work fine with the authd which is from gracia final pack, just use lin2db user_account table, login_flag = 1024

Whops, forgot that GF had a retail auth leak, i never tried it with GD, as i just built a new auth to handle the new packets in these leaks.