{EuroPTS} Glory Days by nexten

Jovial

5 hours ago, Souza762 said:

This GEODATA is not complete, when connecting the L2Server, it generates several missing file logs, I am sharing my geodata, I did it yesterday when I downloaded the project, connected the L2Server without geodata error, the only problem we have now is the superpoint.bin , which is missing code, I tried to create a new one with the Xel Panel, however I was not successful in the compilation.

https://mega.nz/file/IcQxSQIY#nWI-iWZ35-V5CtEkJHvrb0AYQSd4o90E0ec4GKukPPU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xPeNaChO said:

This GEODATA is not complete, when connecting the L2Server, it generates several missing file logs, I am sharing my geodata, I did it yesterday when I downloaded the project, connected the L2Server without geodata error, the only problem we have now is the superpoint.bin , which is missing code, I tried to create a new one with the Xel Panel, however I was not successful in the compilation.

https://mega.nz/file/IcQxSQIY#nWI-iWZ35-V5CtEkJHvrb0AYQSd4o90E0ec4GKukPPU

Did u try ? i wish i could help u more now but i dont have a proper computer or server atm to test this pack also but i will buy one soon enought 🙂 and i will try to help too as much as i can

L2 Script Maker 4.0.52.1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jovial said:

Você tentou? Eu gostaria de poder te ajudar mais agora, mas não tenho um computador ou servidor atm adequado para testar este pacote também, mas vou comprar um logo <font style=🙂">  e tentarei ajudar tanto quanto puder

L2 Script Maker 4.0.52.1 

Yes, I tried to open it with this L2Script, but it’s Error when trying to open it, it seems that it only supports C4 / Interlude.

3 minutes ago, xPeNaChO said:

Yes, I tried to open it with this L2Script, but it’s Error when trying to open it, it seems that it only supports C4 / Interlude.

maybe eressea could help us on this send her a pm.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, xPeNaChO said:

Really, if it helps it will be of great advantage, I will go back to HTMLS translation, There are practically 32k of htmls 😁😁

That's a suicide.

1 hour ago, Jovial said:

Could we pin this post and the high five one so everyone would work together to make these 2 packs atleast somewhat decent enought? if thats not too much to ask for.  thanks 

topic pinned.

• Like 2

• Maxtor pinned this topic

16 hours ago, xPeNaChO said:

Really, if it helps it will be of great advantage, I will go back to HTMLS translation, There are practically 32k of htmls 😁😁

i answer to this cause i felt sorry for you, make a parser that connects in some api translator and replace data..

1 hour ago, iTopZ said:

i answer to this cause i felt sorry for you, make a parser that connects in some api translator and replace data..

Yea. And then manually correct stuff if needed.

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

get vip 😉

No, I wont. Already have one old VIP account here and was banned without notice and without reason. I already asked @Maxtor about this but seems he doesn't care...

Edited by Souza762

1 hour ago, xdem said:

Why the fuck do you tell him to buy VIP ? this is a fckng leak from other forums!

Get a life nerd 

dumbass the link i posted isn't a leak from other fucking forums it's my copy of glory days 2.1 english htmls i ripped myself from retail servers, so he and you can fuck off and buy vip if you want to download my share cuz you're all a buncha leeching cunts anyway, peace

• Upvote 3