{EuroPTS} Glory Days by nexten

Jovial

8 hours ago, xxPaNtHeRxx said:

Nice!!😄 Does the Auto loot and Global chat work for you?

I have no idea about global chat, but the auto loot does work for me, or at least some items are automatically ends up in the inventory while others are not. (adena and those buff items stays on the ground)

Edited by LORd_RiVE

On 1/10/2023 at 2:29 AM, LORd_RiVE said:

Okay kids, so i had some free time on my hand, so instead of doing manually all the superpoint stuff, i wrote a converter which turns the superpointinfo.txt into a superpoint.bin.

So here's it, try it out, but as far as i could see it works properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yosV2UBuosZRpGTVZhjF9apacM__YMpk/view?usp=sharing

My English is not good, so I will try to express clearly.

Since I'm not a premium member, I can't see the link in the post, so I don't know if the bag in the link is the same as mine.

But I found that the superpoint.bin you repaired for the first time is only 1M, while the superpoint.bin in my geodata is 2m.

This time, convert superpointinfo.txt to superpoint.bin, which is 3m.

I tried your fixed superpoint.bin and found more errors. I realize geographic data may be different.

So I share this geodata, there should be fewer errors than the theme, I hope it can help you.

https://mega.nz/file/7A0AlAza#OyXgnrrcaB_IR5KNOcMbMOXThsdYG8FuiNkNjaTnodA

Edited by lch

5 hours ago, lch said:

My English is poor, so I will try my best to express myself clearly.
Because I am not a senior member, I cannot see the link of the post, so I don’t know if the package in the link is the same as mine, but I found that the superpoint.bin you repaired for the first time is only 1M, and the superpoint.bin in my geodata It is 2m.
This time you convert superpointinfo.txt to superpoint.bin, the size is 3m. After I tried it, I found that there are more errors than my geodata. I realize that the geodata may be different.
So I share this geodata, hoping to help you.

Is this geodata with the most errors? or fixed? I'm sorry but I didn't understand.

Edited by xxPaNtHeRxx

14 hours ago, lch said:

My English is not good, so I will try to express clearly.

Since I'm not a premium member, I can't see the link in the post, so I don't know if the bag in the link is the same as mine.

But I found that the superpoint.bin you repaired for the first time is only 1M, while the superpoint.bin in my geodata is 2m.

This time, convert superpointinfo.txt to superpoint.bin, which is 3m.

I tried your fixed superpoint.bin and found more errors. I realize geographic data may be different.

So I share this geodata, there should be fewer errors than the theme, I hope it can help you.

My superpoint.bin is 3.7 MB the final latest one converted from the superpointinfo.txt from this pack.

Yours is 2.3 MB As far as i know the superpoint info only defines the parts where npcs and mobs can walk around the world froim one point to another, and has nothing to do with GeoData itself. The errors are from the Geodata not the superpoint.bin or it's differences. The only errors you could get from a bad/missing superpoint info is causing npcs and mobs to be stationary. For example in the starter village almost every npc should walk around and do their business. Children should play with balls and such and random animals and monkeys should jump arond and play. if the superpoint.bin is partial or wrong then they won't move around at all.

Also the geodata files are definitely different since this pack has 233 files while yours has 230, but i have no idea which one is better or worse.

Edited by LORd_RiVE

7 hours ago, LORd_RiVE said:

My superpoint.bin is 3.7 MB the final latest one converted from the superpointinfo.txt from this pack.

Yours is 2.3 MB As far as i know the superpoint info only defines the parts where npcs and mobs can walk around the world froim one point to another, and has nothing to do with GeoData itself. The errors are from the Geodata not the superpoint.bin or it's differences. The only errors you could get from a bad/missing superpoint info is causing npcs and mobs to be stationary. For example in the starter village almost every npc should walk around and do their business. Children should play with balls and such and random animals and monkeys should jump arond and play. if the superpoint.bin is partial or wrong then they won't move around at all.

Also the geodata files are definitely different since this pack has 233 files while yours has 230, but i have no idea which one is better or worse.

I didn't express clearly, sorry

But whether it's good or bad, I hope it helps you.

Thanks a lot for your answer too.

Edited by lch

Well, "superpoint.txt" script only has information about positions, but has missing delays, so you can to write one script for generate "superpoint.bin" but this won't be acurrate.

Best solution, use "superpoint.bin" from Classic 3.0, extract datas from here for create GD superpoint.

Edited by Splinter

2 hours ago, Splinter said:

Well, "superpoint.txt" script only has information about positions, but has missing delays, so you can to write one script for generate "superpoint.bin" but this won't be acurrate.

Best solution, use "superpoint.bin" from Classic 3.0, extract datas from here for create GD superpoint.

you have right, i added superpoint from classic and working fine !

4 hours ago, Splinter said:

Well, whichever superpoint.bin i checked every single entry has delay=0 in it, so.... Also it shouldn't affect the game too much, or at least as far i could check nothing is broken even if every delay is 0.

3 hours ago, LORd_RiVE said:

The link in the initial post works just fine.

ah , it's my fault ...my premium account has been stolen,I tried to get it back, but I failed. so ,I can't see the link with this account....

On 6/13/2021 at 9:03 PM, Sukinae said:

Lol, I just noticed the subforum of the post, thanks.

Anyone got more information about this section of "L2Server.ini"?
Nothing seems to be affected by changing them.

[Premium]
enable=true
address="10.0.6.190"
port=10100
hearbeat=10000
pause=true		;비타민 서비스를 시작한다. true 면 중지
pauseCashshop=true	;캐시샵을 시작한다. true 면 중지

[PremiumUser]
IsMentorBuffed=false

[FreeToPlay]
FreeOpenServer=false
VitalityConsumeByMob=12
VitalityConsumeByBoss=6
VitalItemDropPenaltyPercent=200

[FreeToPlayUserSetting]
ExpSpBoostMinLevel=1
ExpBoostPercent=50
;SpBoostPercent=50
DropBoostPercent=50
VitalItemDropBoostPercent=200
;ActivateCharacterAmount=7
VitalBonus=200,300
VitalItemCount=5,10
PCCafe=false	
Item0=20970

Also, anyone with the Premium Store binaries that run at port 10100 or more details on how it works?

How does "subscription_flag" affects the account at "dbo.user_account" table? I cannot find information about it in the internet.

Thanks!

Apparently It is called Premium store but it's actually controlling the L2 Store button inside the game. Also i searched everywhere on this forums but couldn't find any pack which had this Premiumserver.exe which runs on 10100 port.

But i found a zip(Vanganth_Source_GF.rar) from this forums which seems to have the files to compile the exe, but since i'm too lazy to install visual studio just for this, there's no luck having that exe. 😕 Thats why it's an empty panel when you open it ingame.

Also i don't really understand how can anyone share files like these guys but pretty much 80% of the shared links are dead and nobody gives a shit to fix them or reshare them. Which is sad.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:11 AM, LORd_RiVE said:

Apparently It is called Premium store but it's actually controlling the L2 Store button inside the game. Also i searched everywhere on this forums but couldn't find any pack which had this Premiumserver.exe which runs on 10100 port.

But i found a zip(Vanganth_Source_GF.rar) from this forums which seems to have the files to compile the exe, but since i'm too lazy to install visual studio just for this, there's no luck having that exe. 😕 Thats why it's an empty panel when you open it ingame.

Also i don't really understand how can anyone share files like these guys but pretty much 80% of the shared links are dead and nobody gives a shit to fix them or reshare them. Which is sad.

Premium

Is that it

How to use it?

On 1/23/2023 at 7:55 PM, lch said:

Premium

Is that it

How to use it?

It seems quite straightforward. You set up the database connection info in the ini file, add the databases into a lin2premium database and run it, and hopefully the game server will connect to it. When i have time later today i'll check it out myself.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:55 PM, lch said:

Premium

Is that it

How to use it?

Okay, so, i checked it out, but it seems it does not works with Glory Days, since the port number is different and even if you change it, it seems like the packets are different and they don't communicate properly with each other.

IIRC it's from Gracia Final and they switched ports and communication logic since then.

Edited by LORd_RiVE