Olympiad Geodata H5 17_10

kadabra

27 minutes ago, Trance said:

So yeah, prices should be lower for geodata services.

It's not to deMEV to reduce prices, it's to concurrents to exist.

If someone thinks deMEV does a lot of money, he can open the geoeditor and work. That will generate battle price, happier customers, and (normally) a raise in quality.

Windows for a very very long time had their shitty Internet Explorer with no concurrents, when there was finally concurrents they lost the market for solutions which were updated, more secured, and faster.

If you think there is somewhere to make money, you're up to open a market yourself.

It's not the fault to deMEV to be the only dude to develop geodata. If he is the only dude, then he can put whatever price he wants.

I don't have any friendship towards deMEV, nor paid him for any work,... It's just my neutral PoV. :)

• Thanks 1

Yeah but fact is that there are "private" tools that auto-generate geodata based on .UNR files deMEV certainly doesn't do the job manually, he is overpriced as fuck because 150 E is a fortune in his country and he preffers to work less - lazy dude :p

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tryskell said:

It's not to deMEV to reduce prices, it's to concurrents to exist.

If he is the only dude, then he can put whatever price he wants.

It's just my neutral PoV. 🙂

So you are saying that he makes some kind of monopoly economy game and he is the only "giant" business in the whole world. That's BS.

1 hour ago, xdem said:

Yeah but fact is that there are "private" tools that auto-generate geodata based on .UNR files deMEV certainly doesn't do the job manually, he is overpriced as fuck because 150 E is a fortune in his country and he preffers to work less - lazy dude 😛

6 hours ago, Dev said:

Also all your services are expensive and u request EURO ? Ur from Ukraine so you make a fortune with that money. 

Exactly what I said before.  He's just trying to find the asshole one who will pay him a fortune so he can be lazy the whole following year plus he doesn't care if his work won't sell at all. All he's looking around for is a victim customer and boom ! Convert euro to ukraine currency and see what I mean 😉 

Edited by Dev

5 minutes ago, Dev said:

So you are saying that he makes some kind of monopoly economy game and he is the only "giant" business in the whole world. That's BS.

Exactly what I said before.  He's just trying to find the asshole one who will pay him a fortune so he can be lazy the whole next year and doesn't care if his work doesn't sell at all. All he's looking for is a victim customer and boom ! Convert euro to ukraine currency and see what I mean 😉 

I personally never liked the dude due to his greed, I am well known to make such statements openly in public. I never used his services or had any affiliation with him simply because I knew that geodata is generated/edited by tools not made by them and are sold overprice

Edited by xdem

4 minutes ago, xdem said:

I personally never liked the dude due to his greed, I am well known to make such statements openly in public. I never used his services or had any affiliation with him simply because I knew that geodata is generated/edited by tools not made by them and are sold overprice

Of course, you were totally correct. If someone does some research he will find the appropriate tools to make it on his own and it's not that difficult of a job at all. That's the reason I came here to expose him cuz his business scenario are out of this world and no one talked about him, all just lick him to have a free share map from him. What he does in reality is using Guildor's tools. Asking 1,5k for 1 geodata map set just makes him hilarious and I SHOULD TALK ABOUT THAT when I had my chance so here am I.

Edited by Dev

I'm tired of repeating the same thing:

All tools for editing or build geodata are freeshared. you can invest your free time to learn them, and use learned skills to make fixes which you need for your geodata.
Or pay money for that, it's your decision. as i told before i dont force people to buy anything if they think that prices is high. there is many people on this market who can do that cheaper.

Learn the tools. Make your own topic with geodata fixing/building services for cheap money. and stop crying how much money i'm taking for my services.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 12:46 AM, Dev said:

Exactly what I said before.  He's just trying to find the asshole one who will pay him a fortune so he can be lazy the whole following year plus he doesn't care if his work won't sell at all. All he's looking around for is a victim customer and boom ! Convert euro to ukraine currency and see what I mean

Just noticed of this topic and couldn't resist replying.

Why do you even care about his nationality and his currency? He could always "trick" you and ask the equivalent amount of money using the current average exchange rate.

Also who are you to judge whether someone is an "asshole" for buying "expensive" stuff from him or not. Expensive is something subjective, even more when there are max 2 or 3 dudes that deal with Geodata in the market.

As I've previously bought from him, I can assure you that the product that he delivers is not even close to what free-shared GeoGenerators provide or even some private ones with very good reputation created by very well known developers on the l2 scene.

More specific, deMEV's geo was the only that actually worked good for custom maps and some retail GOD+ I've used in the past. 

Last, crying about his not really cheap prices while you have access to numerous free-shared GeoGenerators, while he has spent time to learn how to use tools or even has tweaked/worked on a fork of his seems really stupid in the end of the day.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, `Son said:

Just noticed of this topic and couldn't resist replying.

Why do you even care about his nationality and his currency? He could always "trick" you and ask the equivalent amount of money using the current average exchange rate.

Also who are you to judge whether someone is an "asshole" for buying "expensive" stuff from him or not. Expensive is something subjective, even more when there are max 2 or 3 dudes that deal with Geodata in the market.

As I've previously bought from him, I can assure you that the product that he delivers is not even close to what free-shared GeoGenerators provide

Last, crying about his not really cheap prices while you have access to numerous free-shared GeoGenerators, while he has spent time to learn how to use tools or even has tweaked/worked on a fork of his seems really stupid in the end of the day.

He can "trick" me and ask equivalent ammount ??? WTF..

This forum has suffered from old fashioned scammers and deMev is not an exception to this. Let me ask you this : You remembered to reply as his bitch 1 + month later after my first reply trying to defend a scambug with NO arguments.

I don't care for the prices he is pricing his services neither I care less for what this douch is doing. All I am writing is that people who are going to have deals with him must be aware that what he asks is OUT OF THIS WORLD. If still someone has the money to spend and share it for free he can still trade and accept his losing money.

Get lost from my eyes now I might even remember to call my bitch to reply to you in 1 year from now kid. 

Edited by Dev

You are a sad dude indeed.

15 hours ago, Dev said:

He can "trick" me and ask equivalent ammount ??? WTF..

You said that he asks 300 euros while his currency is different. The majority of his clients are from EU, its OBVIOUS that he must start dealing with euros and not with the Ukrainian currency. Would you feel better if he asked 20k Rubles instead?

15 hours ago, Dev said:

This forum has suffered from old fashioned scammers and deMev is not an exception to this. Let me ask you this : You remembered to reply as his bitch 1 + month later after my first reply trying to defend a scambug with NO arguments.

Old fashioned scammers you say huh ? To defend a scambug? How does he actually scam you when its your choice to pick his services or skip them.

And no arguments you say? Huh? You must be blind.

21 hours ago, `Son said:

As I've previously bought from him, I can assure you that the product that he delivers is not even close to what free-shared GeoGenerators provide or even some private ones with very good reputation created by very well known developers on the l2 scene.

More specific, deMEV's geo was the only that actually worked good for custom maps and some retail GOD+ I've used in the past. 

15 hours ago, Dev said:

All I am writing is that people who are going to have deals with him must be aware that what he asks is OUT OF THIS WORLD. If still someone has the money to spend and share it for free he can still trade and accept his losing money.

So this is your real problem. Your a cheap ass mofo whos looking for free-shared premium stuff because you don't have the money to buy it from people who know what they do and the deliver guaranteed premium products. 

Edited by `Son

• 4 months later...
On 26.01.2021 at 01:55, Dev said:

На самом деле он использует инструменты Гилдора.

Gildor does not have such tools )

if you find a geo builder with him show me a funny guy

ps these tools are made separately by craftsmen call them reverse engineers

all the tools that are in the ball are full of garbage - to create real maps , it has a special engine, try it on free ones and we will look at the quality of work.

• 1 month later...

Sooooooooo guys the ony thing that you have to do without any skills the Best Geodata is if you have your NPC's with xml and not with sql you need just an search.cmd that searching all xml.

put it inside Spawn npc files.

Go to game and when you find an issue search an NPC near you.

go to Spawn NPC files and press the Search.Bat.

write inside of it the ID of npc that you will find beside the area with the issue and you will find his spawn list.

For ex 17_16.

Now from another geodata files that you find worldwide or in that forum copy inside geodata folder the file 17_16.jar and paste it inside your server files geodata folder.

make restart the server and see the magic happens.

So easy if you dont wanna spend money to Developers.

Need ofc time and to be patient but works fine.

Best Regards to all of you.

Edited by HeadHunter